Spooky Scary Book Tag - Weekend Book Tag Day #19

Saturday, October 26, 2019




It's time for another weekend book tag day today and today's book tag is Spooky Scary Book Tag where I found on The Sassy Book Geek blog please do check out her blog it is really an amazing book blog. This tag was created by Shelby Masako  on booktube.



Now's Let's Go Onwards To The Questions!


1. What goes bump in the night? Name a book that has legitimately scared you while reading it.

I am currently listening on audio cd form to Pet Sematary by Stephen King and it is creepy me out a little bit but I am really enjoying listening to it.



2. Jack O’ Lanterns and Classic Costumes: A book you always reach for during Halloween time.

I read this graphic novel last year and it is a perfect book to read during the Halloween season and that book is Through the Woods by Emily Carroll.




3. Black Cats and Magic Mirrors: A book you love that is laced with superstition and/or magic.

Mooncakes by Suzanne Walker (Author) & Wendy Xu (Artist) I absolutely love and adore this graphic novel so much. 




4.  Witch’s Brew: Favorite witch character in any book/series.

Luna Lovegood from the Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling I just love and adore strong and corky Luna Lovegood so much.





5. Ghouls and Ghosts: A book that still haunts you to this day (good or bad).


Sacred Creatures, Volume One (Sacred Creatures, #1-5) by Pablo Raimondi , this graphic novel was so out of my comfort zone that it still haunts me to this day in both bad and good ways.




6. Haunted Graveyard: You’re all alone in a haunted graveyard, you get ONE book to give you comfort, which is it?

Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1) by Marissa Meyer, I just love and adore the Lunar Chronicles so much it is one of my top favorite book series ever. 



7. The Undead: Favorite supernatural creatures to read about (i.e. vampires, zombies, werewolves, etc).

I have three  favorite supernatural creatures that I love to read and they are Fae's, Vampires and Werewolves.


8. In the dead of night: Pick a book with a black cover.

I pick The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1) by Suzanne Collins, I just love and adore this book series so much!






I tag anybody who wants to do this fun and great Spooky Scary Book Tag, it was a fun book tag to post.

12 comments:

  1. I really liked this tag and your answers. Luna is such a wonderful character.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I just adore Luna thank you so much for stopping by my blog my friend.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you and thank you so much for stopping by my blog my friend.

      Delete
  3. I can't believe I still haven't read a single Stephen King book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He really is an amazing author I was so surprise how I enjoy his books, thank you so much for stopping by my blog my friend.

      Delete
  4. Great tag. I've only read the Harry Potter books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thank you so much for stopping by my blog my friend.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you and thank you so much for stopping by my blog my friend.

      Delete