Monday, August 3, 2015

About Me

Hello & Welcome To My Blog My Friends!







Introducion

Hi everybody I am a 30ish something years old shorty animal lover Latina book geek who just been sorting into Hufflepuff House I absolutely love to read and review books. My name is Katiria aka Kati I  live in NJ with my pup Mayci.  I am so obsesses with books that you litterly have to take the book or kindle out of my hands too get my attention. I just love reading different genres but my most favorite genre is Young Adult, Urban Fantasy and Paranormal Romance. I made two book blogs one for mainly to support indie authors and the other traditional  authors I have read quite a lot of indie and traditional authors that I love authors like E.L Montes, Tanya Holmes, Jodie Meadows and Alyxandra Harvey. I started Kati's Bookaholic Rambling Reviews on August 3, 2015. I made these blogs for reviews and for bookish contents only. If You want me to review your book please go too the Book Requests button above and my contact info is at katiriarodriguez82@yahoo.com 
I only read fiction books with all types of genres I review on Goodreads, Amazon, Library Thing and of course on my Blogs!

Sister Site





Of course I have too show you a picture of my adorable pup Mayci isn't she cute!







I am a proud Hufflepuff!








Grab A Button

Kati's Bookaholic Rambling Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment