About Me

Monday, August 3, 2015

Hello & Welcome To My Blog My Friends!




Introduction

Hi, everybody, I am in my late 30ish shorty animal lover, Latina book geek who just been sorted into Hufflepuff House. I absolutely love to read and review books. Everybody calls me Kati I  live in NJ with my pup.  I am so obsessed with books, that you literally have to take the book or Kindle out of my hands too get my attention. I just love reading almost all genres, except some non-fiction, biography and memoirs books. I made two book blogs one mainly to support indie authors and the other traditional authors. I have read quite a lot of indie and traditional authors that I love authors like E.L Montes, Tanya Holmes, Jodie Meadows, and Alyxandra Harvey. I started Kati's Bookaholic Rambling Reviews on August 3, 2015. I made these blogs for reviews and for bookish contents only. I am not accepting any books to review right now at this moment.  
I only read fiction books with all types of genres I review on Goodreads, Amazon, Library Thing and of course on my Blogs!


My Indie Book Blog Site






I am a proud Hufflepuff!













No comments:

Post a Comment