Featured & Follow Friday #25: Ten Favorite Books In Seven Words Each!

Friday, April 8, 2016

 
 
THE FUTURE & FOLLOW IS HOSTED BY TWO HOSTS, PARAJUNKEE OF PARAJUNKEE'S VIEW AND ALISON OF ALISON CAN READ. EACH HOST WILL HAVE THEIR OWN FEATURE BLOG AND THIS WAY IT’LL ALLOW US TO SHOW OFF MORE NEW BLOGS.
 
I AM TODAY FEATURED BLOGGER AND I WANT TOO THANK YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART TOO ALL THE LOVELY FOLLOWERS WHO VOTED FOR ME I REALLY DO APPRICIATE IT! THANK YOU SO MUCH! <3
 
 
 
HOW DOES THE #FF WORK?
  • The goal is to increase blog followers, make friends and have something to post.
  • You create your own post using the post prompt.
  • You leave your link and thumbnail in the linky list that links back to your post prompt.
  • Once you have your post up and linked, visit other posts and tell them hi. The point is to FOLLOW them not just comment.
  • If you see a post that just hit it to the moon, or just want to show appreciation to a fellow blogger friend, like their name on the linky list to show some appreciation.
  • The person with the most likes gets chosen as the next Feature (you can be chosen every 90 days unless we are in need of features)
  • It is required that if you participate that you have to follow the FEATURE. It is a big no-no to participate and ignore the feature. They are the special snowflake in this little blizzard.
  • As a participant it is up to your discretion on how you want people to follow. Please post RSS, GFC etc if you have a follow of choice.
 
Specific RULES
  • Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
  • Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
  • If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followedFollow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
  • Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
  • If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers.
 
The Post Prompt:
 

Describe the plots of your ten favorite books in seven words each.

submitted by ZI
 
 
 
My Answer:
 
 
Ahh this is a really hard question and I am not good at all describing plots to my favorite books but I am going to try!
 
 
1. Evermore by Alyson Noel: Two Immortals trying too safe there love.
 
2. The Hunger Games by  Suzanne Collins: Kickass Heroine trying to survive a game
 
 
3. My Love Lies Bleeding by Alyxandra Harvey:  Sexy vampire brothers protecting there love ones
 
 
4.  Fated by Alyson Noel: Soul Seeker trying to control her destiny
 
 
5. Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James:  A damage soul trying to find love
 
 
6. Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout: Girl falls in love with sexy alien 
 
 
7. The Maze Runner by James Dashner: A new greenie stuck in a maze
 
 
8. Untraceable by S.R. Johannes:  A tracker trying to find her dad  
 
 
9. Splintered by A.G. Howard: Tim Barton twist of Alice In Wonderland
 
 
10. Incarnate by Jodi Meadows:  Newsoul trying to fit in her world
 
 
 
How About You? 
 
 
 
 
Please Follow Me
EVERYTHING IS ON THE SIDEBAR AS WELL:

 

 


 GFC
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

14 comments:

  1. I like your summary for Splintered; that would make me want to read it if I hadn't already. haha

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much I try to write a good description for the plot as best that I can. haha lol Thank you so much for stopping by and following my blog. :D

      Delete
  2. Kickass Heroine trying to survive a game is the perfect way to describe Katniss! Great choices.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Whitney I am glad and happy that my followers likes the descriptions of the plots I posted for my favorite books. Even though I am not really good at it. haha lol Thank you so much for stopping by and following by blog Whitney! :D

      Delete
  3. I like your choices! You also try to cover both YA and NA! Old follower

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Alexandra I really try to describe the plots as best as I could. haha lol Thank you for stopping by and following my blog Alexandra!

      Delete
  4. I've been hearing things about Evermore lately. I read it years ago and am surprised to see it still popping up. I really liked it. Didn't like the subsequent ones as much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I now a lot of readers who didn't like the other books as well, but I absolutely love this series because it got me into reading YA. But I can understand why readers didn't really like this series as well. Thank you for stopping by and following my blog Alison. :D

      Delete
  5. I like your Splintered description!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Charlie I really try to describe the plots of my favorite books as best that I could. haha lol Thank you for stopping by and following my blog. :D

      Delete
  6. Ahhh, of this list, I really liked Obsidian! So so good. :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right I absolutely love anything that JLA writes! Thank you for stopping by my blog Alyssa! :D

      Delete
  7. I liked your summary of Maze Runner. Lovely choices!
    Have a great weekend. :)
    Old follower
    Here is my FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Nikita I try my best. haha lol Thank you for stopping by and following my blog. :D

      Delete