Fall Book Tag - Weekend Book Tag Day #17

Saturday, October 12, 2019




It's time for another weekend book tag day today and today's book tag is another fall book tag where I found on Adventures Of A Bibliophile. You should check out her book blog is it a great blog.



1. Crisp Fall Air – A Book That Felt Fresh and New

The Dead Wife by Sue Fortin I absolutely love and enjoyed this book, and a very refreshing read for me.





2. Howling Winds – An Ending That Blew You Away

The Chalk Man by C.J. Tudor the ending of this book shock me in so many ways I just can't express how surprise I was reading that shocking ending!




3. Comfy Sweaters – A Book That Gave You the Warm and Fuzzy’s

Bloom by Kevin Panetta (Author) & Savanna Ganucheau (Illustrator). This was such a cute and adorable graphic novel that I thoroughly loved and enjoyed so much!





4. Bright Colors – A Cover with Either Red, Orange, or Yellow

Pumpkinheads by Rainbow Rowell (Author) & Faith Erin Hicks (Illustrator). Another cute and adorable graphic novel that I absolutely loved and adore so much!





5. Leaf Fight – A Book with Non Stop Action

An Ember in the Ashes (An Ember in the Ashes, #1) by Sabaa Tahir. This book has a lot of amazing and non-stop action in it and I absolutely loved and enjoyed this series so much. 





6. Pumpkin Spice – Your Most Anticipated Read

The Queen of Nothing (The Folk of the Air, #3) by Holly Black. I can't wait to buy this book come November!





I tag anybody who want to do this fun fall book tag I had a lot of fun posting it!

16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you and thank you so much for stopping by my blog my friend.

      Delete
  2. Great tag I'm anticipating Queen of Nothing too, I have it on preorder.
    Gemma @ Gemma's Book Nook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait until Queen of Nothing comes out in November, thank you so much for stopping by my blog my friend.

      Delete
  3. I wasn't the biggest fan of Amber in the Ashes, but have seen a lot of good reviews for it!

    And thanks for pointing out Pumpkinheads, I've loved a lot of books by Rainbow Rowell and will definitely add this to my TBR, it looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome Pumpkins heads is a really amazing graphic novel that I loved and enjoyed so much. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog my friend.

      Delete
  4. Very nice tag ,thanks for letting us know about it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome and thank you so much for stopping by my blog my friend.

      Delete
  5. The Chalk Man gave me the shivers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely loved and enjoyed The Chalk Man especially that ending! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog my friend.

      Delete
  6. Great tag. I've had The Chalk Man for ages, I really need to get around to reading it as I've read CJ Tudor's second book and that was amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her books are really amazing I really need to read her second book soon, thank you so much for stopping by my blog my friend.

      Delete
  7. I really enjoyed this tag and your answers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thank you so much for stopping by my blog my friend.

      Delete
  8. Great tag. All this book looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I enjoyed every book that I posted on this tag, thank you so much for stopping by my blog my friend.

      Delete