New Blog Redesign & The Sunshine Blogger Award

Wednesday, October 3, 2018











Well, what do you all think about the new blog design isn't it beautiful I would like to thank the lovely and wonderful Livia at Butterfly-O-Meter for once again for doing the re-design of this book blog, she is an absolute joy to work with. So I decided to do a new fun tag again as well for this post! Thank you so much to Erica at Erica Robyn Reads  for tagging me on this awesome and fun tag back in April. I am so sorry it took me so long to do this awesome and fun tag but I really wanted to use this tag for this special occasion.

Now Let's The Fun Begin

The Sunshine Blogger Award Rules:

1. Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and links back to their blog.

2. Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.

3. Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.

4. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.

The Questions I was asked:

1. What blog post from 2018 so far do you wish had gotten more love?

Ohh great questions I really don't know I always get love from my fellow book blogger friends and followers on my blog every day rather it be one comment or a couple of comments on my blog. I am just really happy and eternally grateful that they comment on my blog I really don't have a specific post that I wish had gotten more love.

2. How did you come up with your blog name?

It actually took me an hour to come up with the name of my book blog. I know I wanted my name on my blog but not my full name so, I decided to use my nickname that my family members called me and started to mess around with words and then I came up with Kati's Bookaholic Rambling Reviews. I had to check if anybody else had used that same name on their book blogs online as well back in 2015 which at that time nobody had that blog name. So, of course, my blog name was born on Aug 3, 2015.

3. What is your favorite type of blog post to read (reviews, discussions, etc.)?

My favorite blog post is always book reviews and book memes I really love seeing the different opinion of readers who read the same book as I did rather they dislike the book or love it. It's just great seeing the different opinions on book reviews and book memes. 

4.  What are your favorite genres?

My favorite genres are YA, NA, Any Kind Of Fantasy and Romance.

5. What item do you use for a bookmark most frequently (actual bookmarks, sticky notes, receipts, etc)?

I  actually used an actual bookmark most frequently reading a book.

6. Where is your favorite reading spot?

I actually have two favorite reading spots the first one is on my bed I just love getting comfortable on my bed and read even though my feet to fall asleep on me sometimes. And when my feet fall asleep I go to my second favorite reading spot which is the kitchen table it is close to the back door of my apartment complex, which I actually love because I love the scenery of the back of my apartment building as well.

7.  What are your biggest turn-offs about a book?

My biggest turn-offs about a book are nothing I just love reading books, but if there are taboo subjects in the book like incest and a priest doing dark and sinful things then I won't read it. I do love reading dark books but not too dark for my taste that makes me really uncomfortable I won't read it. 

8.  What was the last five-star book you read?

The last five-star book that I read was actually two books one a graphic novel which was Gone Rogue  (Wires and Nerve, #2) by Marissa Meyer which I thought it was a perfect ending for the Wires and Nerve graphic novel series. And the second book was Embers of War  (Embers of War #1)  by Gareth L. Powell which was an amazing Sci-Fi book that I can't wait to continue reading more of the Ember of War series!

9. What was the last book you DNFed (or gave a one-star rating if you don't DNF)?

The last book I actually DNF a couple of months ago was The Rig by Roger Levy. The beginning chapters were really good and very intriguing but then in the middle of the book, it got too much info dump and it kind of got me bored in the middle of the book. So I stop reading it.

10. Are you a member of any bookish clubs/groups?

I am in a few YA bookish clubs/groups in Goodreads but I am not in any bookish groups/clubs in person though.

11. What are some really inspiring books that you have read?

I really love two inspiring graphic novels that I have read that have really inspired me so much. There are The Witch Boy  (The Witch Boy #1)  by Molly Ostertag and Sheets by Brenna Thummler both these graphic novel were absolutely amazing and very beautiful as well.

Thank You So Much For Your Time!

My questions for the nominees are as follows:


1. Did you design your own blog design or did you get help/who was the blog designer that help you?
2. What is your color schemes on your blog?
3. What is the web host that you use for your blog?
4. What is your favorite style on your blog?
5. What kind of graphics do you like on your blog?
6.  What is your Goodreads challenge/reading goal for this year?
7. What is the longest book series you own?
8. What is your favorite book series?
9. Who is your favorite book character/s?
10.  Do you have any favorite book turned movie?

11. What else do you get besides books at a bookstore?


Book Bloggers I Tag:

1. Sarah at Murder By Tomes


3. Amanda at The Book Sloth

4. Mackenzie at PhDiva.blog




8. Palina at Caffeinated Reads

9. Jessica at Escape 2 Fiction

10. Where the Reader Grows at Where The Reader Grows

11. Susy at Susy's Cozy World
















18 comments:

  1. I love the new look - very sleek

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much I really love the design Livia is one of the best to work with for a blog redesign. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog my friend.

      Delete
  2. Very nice! I'm going to be redesigning my blog the end of the year

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much I really love how everything come out on the redesign on my book blog, Thank you so much for stopping by my blog.

      Delete
  3. New look is great and I enjoyed reading your answers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much it was so much fun doing this tag as well, Thank you so much for stopping by my blog my friend.

      Delete
  4. I love this design :-) It's so cozy yet easily readable and very stylish! Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much I thought the same thing about it being easily readable and stylish Livia did an amazing job on my blog redesign. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog my friend.

      Delete
  5. Great look! It was nice learning more things about you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much this was a really fun tag to do look out for more fun book tags in the near future. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog Amanda.

      Delete
  6. Love the new design, and Congrats on the award!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much I really love the whole finished look it is really easily to look and very sleek as well. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog Mary.

      Delete
  7. I love the new design. Great tag and answers too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much it was a lot of fun doing this fun tag and it was just perfect to do this book tag for my new redesign announcement. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog my friend.

      Delete
  8. Digging the new vibe! Welcome back my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad and happy to be back Nikki, Thank you so much for stopping by my blog my friend.

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Isn't the header amazing Livia did such a fantastic job with the whole redesign I couldn't be more grateful for her helping me. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog Karina.

      Delete