Reading Habits Book Tag - Weekend Book Tag Day #9

Saturday, January 19, 2019






Hello my lovely friends ahh yes the weekend book tag is finally back on my book blog. Ohh how much I missed doing these fun bookish tags. I decided to do the Reading Habits Book Tag that I found this bookish tag on Kirsty at The Bibliophile Girl. It was so much fun to do.



Here We Go!




1. Do you have a certain place at home for reading?


I read on the dinner table or my sofa or on my bed so I have three certain places that I read my books at. 



2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?

I always use my bookmarks on my physical books.



3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter/a certain amount of pages?

I actually stop reading after I read a less 100 pages in a physical book or and e-book.



4. Do you eat or drink whilst reading?

I don't eat or drink anything while I am reading a physical book, but I do eat and drink tea while I am reading an e-book.



5. Multitasking: Music or TV whilst reading?

I don't do nethier of these things while I am reading I get too distracted I need to be in complete silence while reading my book.



6. One book at a time or several?

I actually read two different books on different days while listening to an audiobook at the same time.



7. Reading at home or everywhere?

I always read at my home but if I was somewhere else I have to be in the mood to read a book. 




8. Read out loud or silently in your head?

I always read silently in my head.



9. Do you read ahead or skip pages?

When a book does not catch my attention while reading into at lest 100 pages in, I usually do read or skip ahead pages. 



10.  Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?

Breaking the spine I love too see a books that was well loved you can tell by a book that has a breaking spine that a lot of readers really enjoying reading that book.



11. Do you write in your books?

No never I can never write in my physical books. 








I tag anybody who wants to do this fun bookish tag!

21 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed this tag. I gasped when you said that you break the spine. I am known to be very protective of my books and their spines lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol that is totally understandable thank you so much for stopping by my blog my friend.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. thank you and thank you so much for stopping by my blog Ivana.

      Delete
  3. I am always amazed at gals like you who can read several books at a time. I fear I would bruise my little pea brain confuse and mingle the stories!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the same thing you did DJ about reading multiple books at the same time but once I started to read multiple books I got used to it. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog my friend.

      Delete
  4. I usually can read several books at a time, but not at this time. I'm in a funny state.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean sometimes you don't feel up to reading multiple books at the time I am the same way as well, thank you so much for stopping by my blog Jenn.

      Delete
  5. Don't mind me if I take you up on this tag! Looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please do this bookish tag it was a really fun tag to do, thank you so much for stopping by my blog Michelle.

      Delete
  6. A great tag I'm going to bookmark this one to do in the future.
    Gemma @ www.gemmasbooknook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really fun bookish tag to do, thank you so much for stopping by my blog Gemma.

      Delete
  7. I read in my bed, too! I also need complete silence to read. I get distracted really easily.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too I can't hear no noise at all I have to be completely silent, thank you so much for stopping by my blog AJ.

      Delete
  8. Great tag. My reading place is normally my bed, the bath or my desk. I can't have any distractions though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am the same way I have to be in complete silent mode to read my books, thank you so much for stopping by my blog my friend.

      Delete
  9. I loved your answers.. I tend to eat and read and multi task too while reading..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thank you so much for stopping by my blog Floryie.

      Delete
  10. loved your answers. i have several places i read in, read several books at a time :) and multitask too .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thank you so much for stopping by my blog my friend.

      Delete