Book Blogger Hop #79

Friday, October 12, 2018




Book Blogger Hop Hosted by Billy B. at Rambling Of A Coffee Addicted Writer






You are suddenly transported into a future time in which (horrors!) books are unknown. How would you explain books, and how wonderful they are, to the people of that time? (submitted by Maria @ A Night's Dream of Books)






Ohh this is a really good and hard question I don't think I can explain horror books to people that don't know anything about horror books, because I don't think I can give horror books the right praise too them. All I can do is probably gush about horror books to people and tell them why I just love them because horror books are really spooky and creep me out and sent shivers down my spine without me realizing it. Horror books can keep me up at night just thinking about that specific horror book that I can't sleep at night at all because of the plot twist and turns in books that I can't get outta of my head. And let's not forget a horror book can keep me up all night long as well by how graphic and scary a horror book is. That's what I probably say to people in a future time in which horror books are unknown. 











4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your thoughts, Katiria.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog hop Elizabeth.

      Delete
  2. I don't believe the question was referring to the horror genre, but to all books.

    If I was a time traveler, I would bring books with me to the future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh I thought it was for all horror books, thank you so much for letting me know Billy. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog hop as well Billy.

      Delete