The Secret Life of a Book Blogger Tag - Weekend Book Tag Day #2

Saturday, October 13, 2018





I am going to start to do a fun book tags every Saturday because one I really want to do more book tags and 2 I absolutely love posting book tags. Now I was not tagged for The Secret Life Of A Book Blogger, but this book tag looks like a lot of fun to do. So onwards to the questions.



1. How Long Have You Been A Blogger?



I've been book blogging for three years now and I absolutely love it, it been an amazing experience doing a book blog especially I have two book blog. And it has been an amazing and fantastic three years so far in book blogging to me.





2. At what point do you think you will stop?

Believe it or not, I have been thinking about this exact question a couple of weeks ago. I am in my mid thirty's now but I think I will always continue to book blogging until my health won't permit it anymore. I just love and enjoy book blogging so much I don't want to stop doing it. As long my health is ok when I grow older I will most definitely continue to book blogging.





3. What is the best part?

For me, the best part of book blogging is the book blogging community there all are amazing people and also the best part to book blogging is interacting with fellow readers and book bloggers as well.




4. What is the worst part?


The worst part for me is when life and my health gets in the way and I can't blog and I have to take a hiatus on my book blog because of life & health issues. Of course, my life and health are always first for me I just don't like not posting anything on my book blogs for a long time. I have a lot of fun blogging on both of my book blogs that I really do miss it when I do go on a hiatus.





5. How long does it take you to find/create pictures to use?

It does take me a long time to find/ create pictures to use for both of my book blogs. It usually does take me like an hour or two hours to find/create pictures for both of my book blogs.



6.  Who’s your book crush?

I have to say my book crushes will always be Jude Knight from The Immortals Series By Alyson Noel Jude was my first book crush ever and then there is Kenji Kishimoto from The Shatter Me Series by Tahereh Mafi Kenji is my number one bae as well!




7. What author would you like to have on your blog?

Ohh this is a really hard question because I have a lot of favorite authors but I would love to have Alyson Noel or Tahereh Mafi on my book blog.




8. What do you wear when you write your blog?

Well, I wear normal clothes in the mornings and afternoons when I am book blogging and then in the late evening, I wear my PJ's while I am book blogging. 



9. How long does it take you to prepare a post?

It takes me like an hour to do a book review and book tags but to post any other book post takes me like half an hour.



10. How do you feel about the book blogger community/culture?

I absolutely love the book blogger community all of them are totally and utterly amazing and very understanding as well. I absolutely love interacting with them as well.



11. What do you think one should do to have a successful blog?

To me, it doesn't matter how successful a book blog is if you love and or committed to your book blog and have patients everything will turned out amazingly well for you and your book blog. 





The End


That is the end of the questions, I tag anybody who wants to do this fun book tag! 














20 comments:

  1. Great tag! I love the book blogging community. I don’t know how I survived without it. Nobody in my real life reads, so I had to keep all my bookish opinions to myself.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes so true I absolutely love, love, love book blogging community they all are really amazing people, thank you so much for stopping by my blog AJ.

      Delete
  2. Awesome Tag! I'm glad you like blogging for books so much. We can see which books you love the most and then we can read them too. Thanks hun. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome and thank you so much for stopping by my blog Mary.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. You are very welcome and thank you so much for stopping by my blog Sarah.

      Delete
  4. Oh, I like this! I hope you keep tags up on the weekend, I feel like it's such a fun way to get to know the blogger and those in the community! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just hope I can continue on doing the weekend book tag as well I just love doing them so much too, thank you so much for stopping by my blog Lulu.

      Delete
  5. So glad to see you back in the swing of things - I missed you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much my friend I am really glad and happy that I am finally back to blogging being sick for a whole month was not good at all, thank you so much for stopping by my blog DJ.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog my friend.

      Delete
  7. So awesome that you've been blogging for a few years! I hope to stick up with it like you have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you have many more years in book blogging Katelynne the book blogging community it just absolutely amazing I wouldn't be here if it where for all my lovely book blogging friends. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog Katelynne.

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. I am really glad my answers gave you hope Jenn, thank you so much for stopping by my blog my friend.

      Delete
  9. Great idea. Good to get to know more about the bloggers behind the reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog my friend.

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog Robin.

      Delete