Featured & Follow Friday #31 & Book Blogger Hop #4

Friday, May 20, 2016

 
 
THE FUTURE & FOLLOW IS HOSTED BY TWO HOSTS, PARAJUNKEE OF PARAJUNKEE'S VIEW AND ALISON OF ALISON CAN READ. EACH HOST WILL HAVE THEIR OWN FEATURE BLOG AND THIS WAY IT’LL ALLOW US TO SHOW OFF MORE NEW BLOGS.
 
 
 
The Post Prompt:

Ten Reasons You Love Your Fave Genre


submitted by
Diane @ Diane’s Book Blog

 
 
 
My Answer:
 
I am going to try to come up with ten reasons why I love
YA Urban Fantasy/ Paranormal Romance
 
 
1. The different supernatural creatures.
 
2. The Love Triangles.
 
3. The Good Vs. Evil Troupe. 
 
4. The Romance.
 
5. The different powers of the supernatural creatures and characters.
 
6. Forbidden Romance.
 
7. Strong and Kickass Characters. 
 
8. Much quicker to read than adult books.
 
9. The different times periods and settings in 
YA Urban Fantasy/ Paranormal Romance.
 
10. The different world buildings in
YA Urban Fantasy. Paranormal Romance.
 
 
 
 
 
Book Blogger Hop


Book Blogger Hop Hosted by Billy B. at Ramblings Of A Coffee Addicted Writer
 
 
 
 
The Week Question:

Do you keep a Blog Roll List? (submitted by Elizabeth)


My Answer:

 
Unfortunately No I don't keep a Blog Roll List not because I don't want one. It's just I don't know how to create a Blog Roll List and put it up on my blog just yet. I am hoping I learn how too create one soon.





How About You? 
 


Please Follow Me



EVERYTHING IS ON THE SIDEBAR AS WELL:

 
 
 


 GFC
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

 

 
 
 


 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I love this genre too! I love anything with cool supernatural creatures and I like the forbidden romances and kick ass characters as well! Great post! 😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I just love everything about Urban Fantasy/Paranormal Romance! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog Angel.

      Delete
  2. A blog roll would be placed in your side bar.

    E-mail me if you would like some help with it.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much I will most definitely e-mail you for your help for the blog roll list because I have no clue how too create one. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog Elizabeth.

      Delete