"Waiting On" Wednesday #5: Diamonds are Forever (The Secret Diamond Sisters #3) by Michelle Madow

Wednesday, September 9, 2015






"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill At Breaking The Spine , that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating

What too participate? Grab the logo post your own WOW entry on your blog and leave your link below. 



Here is my WOW  pick for this week:  




23168396

Diamonds Are Forever (The Secret Diamond Sisters #3)

By Michelle Madow

Publication Date: October 27th 2015 by Harlequin Teen

         




Synopsis

It's cold outside, but the drama is hot!

The Diamond sisters jet to the mountains for spring break, and Savannah's flirt-mance with an international pop star heats up as her pursuit of stardom succeeds. But is this romance meant to be, or has the right guy been in front of her all along? Meanwhile, Courtney takes the next step with her secret boyfriend—and future stepbrother—and as their parents' wedding approaches, the pressure's on to reveal their relationship.

Peyton's figuring out a plan for her future, but she still feels guilty about getting her former bodyguard fired and wonders if she can get over him in the arms of someone else. But the biggest bombshell will change everything once again, because Madison's ready to tell the huge secret she's uncovered. And with the boy who betrayed her but who could be the love of her life fighting for his own life, she might need the Diamond sisters more than ever.



Why Am I Waiting

Ok Ok I will admit I have the first two books of The Secret Diamond Sisters Trilogy. But I have not read them yet! I know what am I waiting for I heard nothing but great reviews about them. I hopefully will read them soon if not I am just going to wait when the last third book comes out so I can binge read them all together! But the covers of this trilogy is absolutely gorgeous.




What Is Your WOW Pick For This Week?

2 comments:

  1. I haven't started the first book either. It'll be good to read them all once the trilogy wraps though :) Nice pick. Hope you read them soon.

    Happy Wednesday!

    Enter to win "The Ones We Trust"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I might wait until the last book comes out to binge read all three books. Thank you for stopping by my blog. :)

      Delete