Bookish This or That Tag - Weekend Book Tag Day #6

Saturday, November 10, 2018




Hello, my lovelies it is the weekend and you know what that means yes it is the weekend book tag day today. I was not tagged by anybody but I saw and found this book tag at Bree @ In Love & Words blog, and this tag looked a lot of fun and really easy to do. 

Now Let's Us Go Towards The Bookish Questions!


Audiobook OR Text Book

Both I absolutely love listening to audiobooks while I am doing chores in my apt as well I love reading physical books on my downtime. 



Paperback OR Hardback

Hardback I do like paperback as well but I don't like it when the paperback books when the book cover folds or bend. 


Fiction OR Non-Fiction

Fiction I don't read non-fiction I used to read non-fiction when I was a kid but not anymore. 



Bookshop OR Online

I shop both at the bookshop and online as well I just love shopping for books at the bookshops and shopping online for e-books too. 



Standalone OR Trilogy

I love both standalone and trilogy in books I really don't mind either way. 



Heavy & Long OR Short & Sweet

Short and Sweet I really don't like big books but I do read big books as well. 


Reading Somewhere Cozy OR in the Sun

I love reading somewhere cozy and comfortable in my apt I can't be outside in the sun because of the medication I take I can get heatstroke really fast if I stay in the sun a long time.


Hot Chocolate OR Coffee


Hot Chocolate all the way I absolutely love drinking hot cocoa during the fall and winter season.





I tag anybody who wants to do this fun and easy bookish tag!

22 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading your answers. I would choose Cosy over the sun anytime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thank you so much for stopping by my blog my friend.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you and thank you so much for stopping by my blog Fizah.

      Delete
  3. I feel like I'm both for every single one hahaha choices are hard :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right I almost wrote both for every questions as well, lol thank you so much for stopping by my blog Julia.

      Delete
  4. I'm spoiled by my Kindle, I can't go back to paper!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also use my Kindle and iPad as well when I received e-arcs to read, thank you so much for stopping by my blog my friend.

      Delete
  5. I can read anywhere honestly. My favorite is a bed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to sometimes read on my bed as well, thank you so much for stopping by my blog Jenn.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you and thank you so much for stopping by my blog Kathy.

      Delete
  7. What a darling book tag! I prefer hardcovers too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thank you so much for stopping by my blog my friend.

      Delete
  8. Great tag I may do this one on my blog. Always looking for something different to do.
    Gemma @ www.gemmasbooknook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you have fun doing this tag like I did, thank you so much for stopping by my blog Gemma.

      Delete
  9. I used to love hardbacks the best, but whilst they look so much better than paperbacks they ache my arms when reading so now I prefect paperback. I know a bit of a sad reason.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a sad reason at all to prefer paperback than hardback it happens sometimes to us, thank you so much for stopping by my blog my friend.

      Delete
  10. My answers would be very similar to yours!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I know some of my answers would be similar to your as well Erica, thank you so much for stopping by my blog my friend.

      Delete
  11. Yay my fellow hot chocolate lover! I'm with you on paperbacks, it stresses me out when the books look too worn.

    Amber Elise @ Du Livre

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, I just don't like when the paperbacks looks worn out. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog Amber.

      Delete