Book Blogger Hop #54

Friday, August 18, 2017





Book Blogger Hop Hosted by Billy B. at Ramblings Of A Coffee Addicted Writer



This Week Question:

 When you enter an unfamiliar house or apartment for the first time, do you feel disappointed if you don't see any bookshelves, or books on the coffee table? (submitted by Maria @ A Night's Dream of Books)



My Answer:

I feel a little bit disappointed when I don't see any bookshelves or books on the table, because I would love too just talks books and nerd out with them! lol :D But it is absolutely ok if they don't have bookshelves or books on the table, because I really don't mind it at all. Plus not everybody I visit are going to be like booknerds like me. 



How About You?










14 comments:

  1. I can't say I am disappointed by the lack of books when in someone's house for the first time. It probably wouldn't even cross my mind to notice. I would be too focused on other things--like why I'm there. I would definitely notice books if I saw them though!

    I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog hop!

      Delete
  2. I am not disappointed...I realize that everyone has different interests. :) I do love talking about books, though. :)

    ENJOY your weekend, and Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog hop Elizabeth!

      Delete
  3. It is great fun when I'm able to share my love for books with someone who also enjoys reading, but I definitely do not feel disappointed when I don't see books in another person's house :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog hop Tas.

      Delete
  4. I usually feel a little anxious when I visit a place that's unfamiliar to me. So, I probably wouldn't notice about there being no books in the house.

    Here’s my Book Blogger Hop!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would also feel a little anxious visiting unfamiliar places as well. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog hop Ronyell!

      Delete
  5. Great thoughts on the topic. I tend to feel more comfortable when I see someone has books as it's a great way to start a conversation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I totally agree with you Nicki, thank you so much for stopping by my blog hop Nicki!

      Delete
  6. I don't typically notice. But I agree that talking about books is the absolute best! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I now right. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog hop Heather.

      Delete
  7. I find the bookshelves right away if they're there :) But if they aren't, I am still able to visit (without running screaming from the house lol).

    Great answer :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol so true thank you so much for stopping by my blog hop Megan.

      Delete