The Backlist Reader Challenge 2019

Friday, January 18, 2019








Ahh yes, I decided to do one more reading challenge and I really wanted to read books on my tbr list and on my bookshelf and I really love the sound of The Backlist Reader Challenge. So I decided to join in on the fun. The Backlist Reader Challenge is hosted by the wonderful  The Bookwyrm's Hoard. If you want to learn more and join in the Backlist Reader Challenge 2019 please go Here.





The challenge runs from January 1, 2019, through December 31, 2019. It ends at midnight in whatever timezone you’re in.




 My Reading Goal

Since this is my first year doing The Backlist Reader Challenge I don't want to set my reading goal high. So I will set my reading goal to just 25 books. I think that will work out really great for me, and since I am a mood reading I am not going to do tbr list on the books I am going to read. Rather I will list the books that I have finish reading for this reading challenge once I am done reading the book down below. 







1. Final Girls by Riley Sager

2. The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl, Vol. 1: Squirrel Power by Ryan North

3. The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl, Vol. 2: Squirrel You Know It's True by Ryan North

4. The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl, Vol. 3: Squirrel, You Really Got Me Now by Ryan North

5. The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl, Vol. 4: I Kissed a Squirrel and I Liked It by Ryan North

6. The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl, Vol. 5: Like I'm the Only Squirrel in the World by Ryan North

7. The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl, Vol. 6: Who Run The World? Squirrels by Ryan North

8. The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl, Vol. 7: I've Been Waiting for a Squirrel Like You by Ryan North

9. Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy  (Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy, #1-10)  by Cassandra Clare, Sarah Rees Brennan, Maureen Johnson, Robin Wasserman

10. The Last Star (The 5th Wave, #3)  by Rick Yancey

11. Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark  (Scary Stories, #1)  by Alvin Schwartz, Stephen Gammell (Illustrator)

12. More Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark  (Scary Stories, #2)  by Alvin Schwartz & Stephen Gammell (Illustrator)

13. More Tales to Chill Your Bones  (Scary Stories, #3)  by Alvin Schwartz & Stephen Gammell (Illustrator)

14. It by Stephen King

15. The Diviners (The Diviners, #1) by Libba Bray

16. Tokyo Ghoul, Volume 1  (Tokyo Ghoul, #1)  by Sui Ishida

17. Tokyo Ghoul, Volume 2  (Tokyo Ghoul, #2)  by Sui Ishida


18. Pet Sematary by Stephen King

19. Skipping Christmas by John Grisham

20. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone  (Harry Potter, #1)  by J.K. Rowling & Jim Kay (Illustrator)

21.  

22.

23.

24.

25.

20 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you and thank you so much for stopping by my blog my friend.

      Delete
  2. Good luck. This is an amazing idea for a challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right I thought the same thing as well, Thank you and thank you so much for stopping by my blog Ivana.

      Delete
  3. Good luck - I'm going to work on mine too, it has mushroomed to a ridiculous and unwieldy size

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thank you so much for stopping by my blog my friend.

      Delete
  4. The only challenge I am doing is Goodreads. I don't want to co not myself to too much,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is totally understandable Jenn, thank you so much for stopping by my blog Jenn.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you and thank you so much for stopping by my blog Michelle.

      Delete
  6. Great challenge I look forward to seeing how you do.
    Gemma @ www.gemmasbooknook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thank you so much for stopping by my blog Gemma.

      Delete
  7. Welcome to The Backlist Reader Challenge, and good luck! Can't wait to see what you read. 25 books is a great goal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I am really excited to get started on my reading challenges and thank you so much for stopping by my blog Lark.

      Delete
  8. All the best :) I am hoping to clear my TBR a bit too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thank you so much for stopping by my blog Floryie.

      Delete
  9. backlist :) haha, i have a huge one.. good luck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I have a really huge backlist too. Thank you and thank you so much for stopping by my blog my friend.

      Delete
  10. Good luck with this one! We're doing very few challenges this year because last year we joined a ton (on top of hosting our own) and didn't complete any.

    ReplyDelete