Review: The Death Cure (The Maze Runner #3) by James Dashner

Friday, January 8, 2016

 
Title: The Death Cure
 
Series: The Maze Runner #3
 
Author: James Dashner
 
Genre: YA, Post Apocalyptic, Science Fiction & Dystopia  
 
Published Date: October 11th 2011 by Delacorte Books for Young Readers
 
Format: Hardcover
 
Source: Library
 
Rating:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
It’s the end of the line.

WICKED has taken everything from Thomas: his life, his memories, and now his only friends—the Gladers. But it’s finally over. The trials are complete, after one final test.

Will anyone survive?

What WICKED doesn’t know is that Thomas remembers far more than they think. And it’s enough to prove that he can’t believe a word of what they say.

The truth will be terrifying.

Thomas beat the Maze. He survived the Scorch. He’ll risk anything to save his friends. But the truth might be what ends it all.

The time for lies is over.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Whoa what an awesome book The Death Cure was for me. I now this book is not for everybody but I really did loved and enjoyed The Death Cure that I don't now where to start off in this review.

The Death Cure starts off exactly where The Scorched Trails left off. Thomas has been locked up in a white room with no windows, no clocks and no shower so he was stuck being dirty for almost three weeks there's was only a bed and a wooden desk with no chairs so he was stuck just sitting on the bed or on the floor. Thomas just exercise and waited waited and waited to see if anybody would come through the door and the more he waited the more he thought what Wicked put him and his friends through. The more he thought about that the more angerier he got about them his emotion were all over the place when he was locked up in that white room when the rat man come through the door and told Thomas the trails is finally over and he will now know the whole truth finally. This is where I am going to leave it off at lets just say The Death Cure had me on the tip of my toes while reading this amazing book whoa it was a huge thrilling ride for me I just love it! I am so glad and happy that I went into this trilogy blindly it was such an amazing read for me that I would totally read a book series blindly for now on!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
James Dashner is the author of the New York Times bestselling Maze Runner series that includes The Maze Runner, The Scorch Trials, The Death Cure, and The Kill Order. He has also written The Eye of Minds (book one in the Mortality Doctrine series), the 13th Reality series, and two books in The Infinity Ring series: A Mutiny in Time and The Iron Empire.

Dashner was born and raised in Georgia but now lives and writes in the Rocky Mountains.
 
 
 
                                  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. It's been a while since I saw a positive review for The Death Cure (mine wasn't particularly XD) so I'm really glad you enjoyed it! It's definitely a different experience going into a series blind, hopefully your next read with also be a success!
    Enchanted by YA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anna I know the maze runner series was not for everybody but I truly did love and enjoy it! Thank you for stopping by my blog my friend. :)

      Delete
  2. The Maze Runner is one o the few series that I'm going to watch the movies first and read the books later. But I'm glad to hear you loved the series. I love the movies, and can't wait to get started on the books.

    Majanka @ I Heart Reading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also like the movies too, but I think they are totally different from the books. But I still really love and enjoy the movies as well. Thank you for stopping by my blog. :)

      Delete