Can't-Wait Wednesday #1: Heart of Thorns (Heart of Thorns #1) by Bree Barton

Wednesday, February 7, 2018



When I first started book blogging back in 2015 I starting too participate in  “Waiting On Wednesday”  that was a weekly meme that was originally created by Breaking the Spine.  Unfortunately Breaking the Spine are no longer hosting so I’m now linking my posts up to Wishful Endings Can’t Wait Wednesday. Don’t forget to stop over, link up and check out what books everyone else is waiting for.



Here Is My Can't Wait Wednesday Pick For The Week:



Title: Heart of Thorns (Heart of Thorns #1)

By Bree Barton

Publication Date: July 31st 2018 by Katherine Tegen Books







In the ancient river kingdom, touch is a battlefield, bodies the instruments of war. Seventeen-year-old Mia Rose has pledged her life to hunting Gwyrach: women who can manipulate flesh, bones, breath, and blood.

Not women. Demons. The same demons who killed her mother without a single scratch.

But when Mia's father suddenly announces her marriage to the prince, she is forced to trade in her knives and trousers for a sumptuous silk gown. Only after the wedding goes disastrously wrong does she discover she has dark, forbidden magic—the very magic she has sworn to destroy.





I actually just saw this book by going through the list on new book releases for 2018 on goodreads. And this book looks and sounds absolute amazingly fantastic. Plus this is a new to me author as well!







8 comments:

  1. Demons? Lovely cover? Yes please!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, thank you so much for stopping by my blog Barb.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog Ronyell.

      Delete
  3. This book looks so good. Nice pick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog Jenn.

      Delete
  4. Sounds a little Sleeping Beauty-ish with more stuff. That would be really good! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does sound a little bit of Sleeping Beauty-ish. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog Kay.

      Delete