Book Traveling Thursdays #5: Badass Heroine

Thursday, March 10, 2016










Today is thursday which means that is Book Traveling Thursdays, a weekly meme created by Cátia @ The Girl Who Read Too Much and Danielle @ Danielle’s Book Blog. This weekly meme consists in picking a book related to the weekly theme that is announced in the group Goodreads page (if you want to join click here) at the beginning of each month. After that you can write a blog post where you explain why you choose that book and choose different covers from different countries. To make it a little bit easy you are going to choose different editions of the original cover, the cover from your country, your favorite cover, and your least favorite cover. This weeks theme is It was International Women's Day!! Choose a book with a badass heroine.

 
This week Book Traveling Thursday I pick Katsa from Graceling by Kristin Cashore. Katsa is pure kickass and badass female with an amazing strong grace. I really love Graceling so much it is one of my top favorite fantasy books the year it came out!
Original Cover
The original cover is also the U.S.A. cover which I absolutely love because the cover represent the book exactly!  
USA Cover

Yes like I said the original and USA cover are the same which I am really glad and happy the publishers didn't change the cover for the USA because the cover fits perfect for the book!
I absolutely love all these covers especially the German cover the model in the cover is exactly how I picture Katsa! 











No No just No I really don't like cover that are animated I don't now why I don't like animated covers I just don't. The French cover is alright but the Japanese cover looks like a manga cover and I can't even explain what the publishers was thinking about the Finnish & Russian cover ugh just No!



2 comments:

  1. My favorite series of all time! I recently tracked down ARCs and gaaaaahhhh, my soul is happy. I wish the author would write more books, whether in the Seven Realms world or not! :D

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I know you would love this post Alyssa thank you so much for stopping by my blog Alyssa! :D

      Delete