Can't-Wait Wednesday #8: The Smoke Thieves (The Smoke Thieves #1) by Sally Green

Wednesday, April 25, 2018





When I first started book blogging back in 2015 I starting to participate in  “Waiting On Wednesday”  that was a weekly meme that was originally created by Breaking The Spine.  Unfortunately Breaking the Spine is no longer hosting so I’m now linking my posts up to Wishful Endings Can’t Wait Wednesday. Don’t forget to stop over, link up and check out what books everyone else is waiting for.







  Here Is My Can't Wait Wednesday Pick For This Week:



Title: The Smoke Thieves (The Smoke Thieves #1)

By Sally Green

Publication Date:  May 1st, 2018 by Viking









A princess, a traitor, a hunter and a thief. Four teenagers with the fate of the world in their hands. Four nations destined for conflict.

In Brigant, Princess Catherine prepares for a loveless political marriage arranged by her brutal and ambitious father. In Calidor, downtrodden servant March seeks revenge on the prince who betrayed his people. In Pitoria, feckless Edyon steals cheap baubles for cheaper thrills as he drifts from town to town. And in the barren northern territories, thirteen-year-old Tash is running for her life as she plays bait for the gruff demon hunter Gravell.

As alliances shift and shatter, and old certainties are overturned, our four heroes find their past lives transformed and their futures inextricably linked by the unpredictable tides of magic and war. Who will rise and who will fall? And who will claim the ultimate prize?








I am actually currently reading this book in e-arc form and I am really loving and enjoying it so far, I really love the diversity in it. I am almost done reading it and I just can't wait too read the ending too see what happens next to the characters.










34 comments:

  1. Oh, I am currently reading this one right now! It is a bit slow in the beginning but it has defintiely picked up and I can't wait to finish it!
    My WOW: https://booksofteacups.wordpress.com/2018/04/25/waiting-on-wednesday-give-the-dark-my-love-by-beth-revis/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is a little bit slow but I absolutely love and enjoy it so much, thank you so much for stopping by my CWW Anna.

      Delete
  2. I am so glad to hear you are loving this one so far! It sure sounds good.Thank you for bringing The Smoke Thieves to my attention!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you it really was a great book that I thoroughly loved and enjoy so much thank you so much for stopping by my CWW and you are very welcome.

      Delete
  3. I haven't read a fantasy book in ages with multiple protagonists, like the four here, and it sounds like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely love fantasy books it is one of my favorite genres and it was most definitely a lot of fun to read this amazing book. Thank you so much for stopping by my CWW post Greg.

      Delete
  4. This title has really drawn me despite not knowing the Author. Enjoy!

    Angelica @ Paperback Princess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by my CWW post Angelica I really love and enjoy this one so much it really was an amazing fantasy book for me.

      Delete
  5. Wow, I sure do love that cover and it sounds so good too. The wait is almost over, so that’s great! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cover is absolutely gorgeous I love it as well, the book was also really amazing too thank you so much for stopping by my CWW stop Jenea.

      Delete
  6. I'm getting ready to start an ARC of this soon. Hope it's really good! Great choice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by my CWW post Barb I hope you enjoy this one as well!

      Delete
  7. I'm glad you are enjoying this one! I wasn't sure but maybe I'll have to check it out!! Thanks!

    My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you it really was a great book for me I hope you enjoy it when you get the chance to read it. Thank you so much for stopping by my CWW post Leslie.

      Delete
  8. Ooh nice! Happy reading! I don't have WoW this week because I just started blogging after a hiatus, so its a comeback and reading slump tips post.
    My New Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome back Priyanke thank you so much for stopping by my CWW post.

      Delete
  9. I've heard of this one and it sounds interesting! I can't wait to finish an e-ARC of The Phantom Tree right now. It's a historical/time-travelling story with mystery. I can't wait for Failsafe by Anela Deen to be released 'cause I'm excited to share my review on it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh The Phantom Tree sounds absolutely amazing and so does Failsafe as well. Thank you so much for stopping by my CWW post.

      Delete
  10. I'm currently reading The Penance List - it is a thriller that has me on edge - I can't seem to put it down and I'm probably annoying everyone with my inattention ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh The Penance List sounds absolutely fantastic I'm glad your are enjoying it DJ and I'm glad you brought it to my attention as well because I totally love thriller books too. Thank you so much for stopping by my CWW post DJ.

      Delete
  11. Looks interesting, can't wait for your review. I am currently reading The Paris Wife, as I have a book club this Monday on it. (I need to get to it!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by my CWW post Nikki I hope you enjoyed The Paris Wife my friend.

      Delete
  12. That sounds like a fun read. I'm currently reading Disturbing his Peace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This book was most definitely a fun book that I thoroughly love and enjoy so much and Disturbing His Peace sound really good as well. Thank you so much for stopping by my CWW post.

      Delete
  13. Great review! The cover definitely looks interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right the cover is absolutely gorgeous, thank you so much for stopping by my CWW post Heidi.

      Delete
  14. It looks really good! I love those type of books. I am currently reading The Penance list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by my CWW post Allie and The Penance List sounds amazing as well.

      Delete
  15. Interesting cover. I hope the ending is as good as you anticipate. I just finished a great book and was so pleased that the ending was as good as the rest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes this book had a great ending but also a cliffhanger ending as well which is going to be pure torture to wait until the next book comes out. Thank you so much for stopping by my CWW post.

      Delete
  16. Great looking book. Not heard of it before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right the cover is really gorgeous isn't it, Thank you so much for stopping by my CWW post.

      Delete
  17. It will be interesting to see how their stories intertwine. Looking forward to your review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by my CWW Laura, I have already posted my review of The Smoke Thieves up on my blog.

      Delete