Teaser Tuesday #20: Starflight (Starflight #1) by Melissa Landers

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

TeaserTuesday-ADailyRhythm3


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of  A Daily Rhythm. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.
 
 
Starflight (Starflight #1)
 
By Melissa Landers
 
 
 
 
 
 
My Teasers:
 
 
Teaser #1
 
"Your hands," the woman repeated "I want to see them." With a sigh Solara removed her fingerless gloves and allowed the passenger too read the tattoos permanently inked across her knuckles. She didn't bother trying to explain. It never made a difference anyway.
 
Pg 2
 
 
 
 
Teaser #2
 
"It was clear he recognized her, too, because the instant their eyes met, he stopped and laughed. "Rattail," he called "Fancy metting you here,"
 
Pg 5
 
 
 
 
 
What Are Your Teasers For This Week?
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I'm curious about the tattoos. Great teasers. My teaser is from Fighting Dirty by Lori Foster. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't want to spoil anything for anybody but the tattoos is an important factor for the storyline. Thank you for stopping by my blog.

      Delete
  2. I'm curious about what's tattooed, as well, and I really like the cover for this book. Here's my intro and teaser from The Jazz Files: http://wp.me/p4DMf0-1bS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cover is absolutely gorgeous I really love it as well! I don't want to say what the tattoos are about because that will be spoiler but they do play a major factor in the storyline. Thank you for stopping by my blog.

      Delete