Review: Winter (The Lunar Chronicles #4) by Marissa Meyer

Monday, February 8, 2016

 
Title: Winter
 
Series: The Lunar Chronicles #4
 
Author: Marissa Meyer
 
Genre: YA, Science Fiction & Fantasy, Fairy-Tale Retelling, Romance
 
Published Date: November 10th 2015 by Feiwel and Friends
 
Format: Hardcover
 
Source: Library
 
Rating:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Princess Winter is admired by the Lunar people for her grace and kindness, and despite the scars that mar her face, her beauty is said to be even more breathtaking than that of her stepmother, Queen Levana.

Winter despises her stepmother, and knows Levana won’t approve of her feelings for her childhood friend—the handsome palace guard, Jacin. But Winter isn’t as weak as Levana believes her to be and she’s been undermining her stepmother’s wishes for years. Together with the cyborg mechanic, Cinder, and her allies, Winter might even have the power to launch a revolution and win a war that’s been raging for far too long.

Can Cinder, Scarlet, Cress, and Winter defeat Levana and find their happily ever afters?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Just Pure Wow! I know some readers didn't like the last book. But I absolutely love love love and enjoy Winter so much that I can not express how much I love this amazing book! I really don't now what to write down for my review to give this book the justice and credit on how fantastic this book was for me. I just love everything about it! I love the amazing plot and concept, the twist & turns and surprises of the book, the fantastic characters that I missed so dearly and I most definitely love the Lunar world it was a very beautiful and very enchanting world. And some of the Lunars were very intriguing and great people who live in the poor sector of Lunar, but the very wealthy Lunars were down right despicable people who love too torment, multiplate and used the poor Lunars and humans from earth. Ugh I just couldn't stand them! But Other than that I couldn't put this book down, it hooked me right from the very beginning until the very end which I was very satisfy with. There are multiple povs in Winter which I didn't mind at all my favorite pov's I have to say was Cinder, Scarlett and Winter. And I absolutely loved the growing friendship of Scarlett and Winter even though Scarlett try to say they were not really friends. But Scarlett really care a great deal for Winter and she was the one of the people who was always there for her in this book she couldn't deny anymore of her found growing friendship she has with Winter until the very end of the book. And here is where I am going to leave it off at I know I am not going into any real details about this awesome book. But I really don't want to spoil it for anybody if you loved the Lunar Chronicles Series you will love Winter as well. Even though my favorite books from the series was Scarlett and Cress but I absolutely love and enjoy Winter that I am sad to see it end. I will truly miss the world and the characters but I can't wait to read Stars Above which I have on hold at the library at this very moment. But I can't wait too get my hands on it and read it too see how everything finally ends in the Lunar Chronicles!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I live in Tacoma, Washington, with my fiancé and our two cats. In addition to my slight obsession with books and writing, I'm big on road-tripping, wine-tasting, and hunting for antiques. I'm represented by Jill Grinberg.

CINDER, my debut novel, is a futuristic re-envisioning of Cinderella in which Cinder is a cyborg mechanic. Release date: 3 Jan 2012.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment