Book Traveling Thursdays #1: Favorite Book Couple

Thursday, February 11, 2016

 
 
 
Today is thursday which means that is Book Traveling Thursdays, a weekly meme created by Cátia @ The Girl Who Read Too Much and Danielle @ Danielle’s Book Blog. This weekly meme consists in picking a book related to the weekly theme that is announced in the group Goodreads page (if you want to join click here) at the beginning of each month. After that you can write a blog post where you explain why you choose that book and choose different covers from different countries. To make it a little bit easy you are going to choose different editions of the original cover, the cover from your country, your favorite cover, and your least favorite cover. This weeks theme is It’s almost Valentine’s Day! Choose your favorite couple.
 
 
This is my very first Book Traveling Thursdays post I hope you all enjoy who are my favorite couple which are Katy and Daemon from the Lux Series!
 
 
 
Original Cover
 
 
I  really like the original cover. I absolutely love the green tone of the book even though green is not my type of color. And the electric lighting storm and lake background which most definitely fits well with the book.
 
 
 
 
 
USA Cover
 
 
I am actually ok with the bind-up covers even though I have all the original covers except for the last book to me it still kind of matches with my set. But unfortunately you can only now get in the US the bind-up covers for the whole series. Which I know some people or not happy with here at the US.
 
 
 
 
 
Favorite Covers
 
 
 
                 Poland Cover                                         Spain Cover                                German Cover
 
 
 
 
 
 
Including the original cover I absolutely love these covers as well aren't they stunningly gorgeous I just love the color tones and the backgrounds as well.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Least Favorite Covers
 
 
 
France Cover 

 
 
I really don't know why I don't like the French cover but probably is that I really like seeing people on the covers than just an image and a plain background on the cover.
 
 
 
 
 
What Are Your Favorite Couple?
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Who doesn't love Katy and Daemon?! <3 Also it really sucks that they switched covers right before the last book. I HATE that. Now I have the first four in the original covers and I had to go buy them in the new covers just to match my fifth book. Sad :( Anyways great choice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I have the whole original covers as well except for the last book which I am actually ok with even though it doesn't match the rest of the series. Thank you for stopping by my blog. :)

      Delete
  2. Yaasss, Katy and Daemon! I love them so much. There are so many great couples that I could name! I'm particularly psyched for The Rose and the Dagger, so Khalid and Shazi are at the front of my thoughts. But seriously, so many swoony and wonderful couples in YA these days. :)

    Great post, Katiria!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love and adore Katy and Daemon there are my favorite book couple ever! Thank you for stopping by my blog Alyssa.

      Delete