Teaser Tuesday #11: White Hot Kiss (The Dark Elements #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

TeaserTuesday-ADailyRhythm3


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of  A Daily Rhythm. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.
 
 
White Hot Kiss  (The Dark Elements #1)
 
By Jennifer L. Armentrout
 
 
 
 
 
 
My Teasers:
 
 
 
Teaser # 1
 
"There was a demon in McDonald's."
 
" And It had a powerful hunger for Big Macs."
 
Pg 7
 
 
 
Teaser # 2
 
"Posers might look and act human, but I knew this one could snap the head off the person in the booth next to her with little effort. Her inhuman strength wasn't the threat, though. It was the Poser's teeth and infectious saliva that were the real danger."
 
"There were biters"
 
Pg 8
 
 
 
What Are Your Teasers For This Week?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. This sounds like a fun read! Suspenseful and romantic. I hope you enjoy it. I've yet to read anything by this author, but she's been one I have been wanting to try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JLA is really an fantastic author I read her Lux Series and I absolutely love it! I can't wait to start this series soon and I know that I am going to fall in love with it as well! Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

      Delete
  2. I loved White Hot Kiss!!! JLA is one of my favourite authors and this series did not disappoint :) I hope you enjoy the rest of the book!

    Zareena @ The Slanted Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely love her too I almost have all her books. But my absolute favorite of hers I love is the Lux Series and I have no doubt I will love this one as well! Thank you for stopping by my blog. :)

      Delete
  3. This sounds nicely odd. I should give it a try. My YA teaser this week comes from The August 5 by Jenna Helland. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JLA Books are absolutely amazing I love almost all her books! Thank you for stopping by my blog. :)

      Delete