Featured & Follow Friday #15 :If you could teleport into ANY story, which would you chose?

Friday, November 20, 2015


THE FUTURE & FOLLOW IS HOSTED BY TWO HOSTS, PARAJUNKEE OF PARAJUNKEE'S VIEW AND ALISON OF ALISON CAN READ. EACH HOST WILL HAVE THEIR OWN FEATURE BLOG AND THIS WAY IT’LL ALLOW US TO SHOW OFF MORE NEW BLOGS.

 

How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, (using the linky tools -- keep scrolling!) then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them "hi" in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!

What sets this Hop apart from others, is our Feature. Each week we will showcase a Featured Blogger, from all different genres and areas. Who is our Feature today? Find out below. Just remember it is required, if you participate, to follow our Features and ayou must follow the hosts (
Parajunkee & Alison Can Read) as a courtesy. How do you follow someone? Well, if you have a preference, state it in your #FF post. A lot of blogs are transitioning to Wordpress in which they do not have the luxury of GFC, so an RSS subscription is appreciated or if you choose an email subscription. If you don't have GFC please state in your post how you would like to be followed.

 

Question of the Week:

  If you could teleport into ANY story, which would you chose? - Suggested by Life Is Reading

 

 
(New Beijing) From The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
 
Ohh I know everybody is going to pick The Harry Potter world because who wouldn't  the harry potter world is absolutely an amazing world to be in. but I am going too pick something different this time. and that would be (New Beijing) from The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer except for the whole deadly plague that ravages the city.  With that exception in mind I would love to transport to new Beijing because I think is a very beautiful diverse city with a different culture in it. I absolutely love anything futuristic with space in it. Like come on who doesn't love too ride an aircraft or an  spaceship to go around the city or space. I know I totally would love to ride and aircraft or spaceship to anywhere in the world. lol
 
 
How About You?
 
 
 
 
 
Please Follow Me
EVERYTHING IS ON THE SIDEBAR AS WELL:

 

 GFC
 
 

 
 

 


 
 

 

  

8 comments:

  1. I did pick Harry Potter. Haha! I haven't read Cinder yet, but hopefully very soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I have a feeling Harry Potter was everybody pick for #FF haha lol but thank you for stopping by my blog. :)

      Delete
  2. I would die to go there! And joke with Thorne! Nice choice.
    Old follower

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right I love the jokester Thorn as well! :) Thank you for stopping by my blog. :)

      Delete
  3. I haven't read Cinder yet... and Harry Potter was one of my choices haha!

    Old Follower

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I think Harry Potter was almost on everybody #FF list. haha :) But Thank you for stopping by my blog. :)

      Delete
  4. I need to continue with this series and find out more! Nice choice. I'm an old follower :)

    Enchanted by YA: http://enchantedbyya.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/review-name-on-your-wrist-by-helen.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is an amazing series and I absolutely love the world. Thank you for stopping by my blog. :)

      Delete