Emoji Book Tag - Weekend Book Tag Day #7

Saturday, December 1, 2018




Hello my lovely friends I am finally back from Thanksgiving Break and that's means The Weekend Book Tag Is Back!

 This it is the time of the week for the Weekend Book Tag Day today I found this fun bookish tag on Michelle @ Chelle's Book Ramblings. It looked like a really fun tag to do so I join in on the fun as well.


Rules:
  • The rules for this tag are simple; pick five emoji’s and then pick five books that fit them.





Murder on the Orient Express (Hercule Poirot, #10) by Agatha Christie  was really an amazing mystery book that I thoroghly loved and enjoyed I also really liked the film as well!





Ruling Passion (Drake Chronicles, #1-3) by Alyxandra Harvey was the first book that I won on a book blog giveaway and I was really excited when I won it. I absolutely loved and enjoyed this book so much it really got me into reading the Drake Chronicles. 





Graceling (Graceling Realm, #1) by Kristin Cashore was the first book that I read that was Fantasy and I was really surprise on how much I loved the first book of the Graceling Realm Trilogy. But sadly the first book was the only book that I loved from this trilogy I really didn't love the second or third book from this trilogy there were just ok for me. But Graceling was the first book that got me into reading Fantasy. 





Holding Court by K.C. Held was the first book that had me giggling and lol while reading through the whole book because the main character Jules Verity was such a hoot she had me laughing in tears with all the atics she was doing in this amazing book. Also Holding Court was a pretty good mystery as well. 







The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black Ahh the first book that I read by Holly Black and I fell in love with her writing style and everything in this book. This book made Holly Black one of my top favorite author when I first read this book back in 2013






I tag anybody who wants to join in on the fun Emoji Book Tag!


18 comments:

  1. Cute emojis, and the books look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thank you so much for stopping by my blog Jenn.

      Delete
  2. This is a fun tag! I especially liked the emoji for Murder on the Orient Express, it's very fitting.

    Ronnie @ Paradise Found

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right I thought immediately about this emoji fits perfect with this book, thank you so much for stopping by my blog Ronnie.

      Delete
  3. Fun tag! I love Agatha Christie and Holly Black :)

    www.tbrandbeyond.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely love both these authors as well, thank you so much for stopping by my blog Melanie.

      Delete
  4. This book tag is so cute. Adding to my to do list

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you it really was a fun tag to do and thank you so much for stopping by my blog Jo.

      Delete
  5. I love this tag I'll definitely be adding it to my list of one's to do. I also enjoyed Graceling, I haven't read the other two though and I'm not sure I will.
    Gemma @ www.gemmasbooknook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you this was a really fun book tag to do and I absolutely loved and enjoyed Graceling so much but not the last two books so much. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog Gemma.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you and thank you so much for stopping by my blog my friend.

      Delete
  7. I loved Graceling! I have also been dying to read Murder on the Orient Express. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I absolutely love and adore both of these books so much! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog Anna.

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Thank you this book tag was a lot of fun to do and thank you so much for stopping by my blog my friend.

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Thank you and thank you so much for stopping by my blog Melissa.

      Delete