Beauty And The Beast Book Tag - Weekend Book Tag Day #5

Saturday, November 3, 2018



Hello my lovely friends it's time for the weekend book tag day today, I find the Beauty And The Beast Book Tag at the creator blog at Du Livre . I have not been tag by anybody but I really wanted to do this fun bookish tag for a long time now so I decided to do it today.


Now Let's Go Forward To The Bookish Questions!





A villain you can't help but love!



Of course I have to put Aaron Warner Anderson aka Warner from Shatter Me Series by Tahereh Mafi I can't help but love him so much. 







Your OTP!

Ahh yes my all time favorite OTP will always be Azarion and Gilene from the Phoenix Unbound (Fallen Empire #1) by Grace Draven. I just can't gush about them enough!







A character that's destined for bigger things.

I had to think about this question a couple of minutes when BAM I remember who was the perfect fit for this question. I choose Luc from the Lux Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout. I was so hoping we hear more about Luc and J Lynn heard my prayers because she wrote Luc's own book called The Darkest Star (Origin #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout which I can't wait to get this book at the beginning of November.





A book that makes you hungry.



I chose the Caraval Series by Stephanie Garber I absolutely love this series. I  haven't read the second book Legendary yet but I hope I can check it out soon. I see there is going to be a third book coming out next year which I am really excited for as well. 







Opposites attract.

I am so going to pick Aristotle "Ari" Mendoza & Dante Quintana from Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe (Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe, #1) by Benjamin Alire Saenz. There are the complete opposites from each other but there are the perfect couple together as well if that makes sense. You have to read the book to understand what I mean. 








I Tag Anybody Who Wants To Do This Fun Bookish Tag!








19 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of these - lovely post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag. Will do this one myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you have a lot of fun with this bookish tag because I certainly had a lot of fun doing this tag. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog Jo

      Delete
  3. What a cute tag! Anything Disney I can get behind :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was a fun tag to do, thank you so much for stopping by my blog my friend.

      Delete
  4. I LOVED The Darkest Star and can't wait to read more about Luc ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven’t read The Darkest Star yet but I cannot wait to get my hands on it, thank you so much for stopping by my blog my friend.

      Delete
  5. Lovely post! I haven't read any of these but they all sound so good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thank you so much for stopping by my blog Katelynne.

      Delete
  6. This really looks like a fun tag! And the last book looks particularly interesting. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was a fun tag to do the last bookwas an amazing book that I really and thoroughly love and enjoy so much, thank you so much for stopping by my blog my friend.

      Delete
  7. Such a good choice with Phoenix Unbound!!

    Amber Elise @ Du Livre

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right I really love that book so much, thank you so much for stopping by my blog Amber.

      Delete
  8. Loved to read your answer! I’ve done a BatB tag on my former blog as well and really liked doing it - maybe I’ll repost it on my current blog in the future haha.

I can’t waaaait to read Phoenix Unbound and get squinted with Azarion and Gilene.

    Luc is definitely a character who’s destined for more. I’ve read the book in September and I really liked it. Hope you’re going to like it as well. Happy reading in advance!


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much I hope you enjoy Phoenix Unbound it was one of my favorite books in 2018 so far. I can’t wait to read The Darkest Star Soon. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog Melissa.

      Delete
  9. Great tag, I really enjoyed your answers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful Tag. I have been thinking about Caraval.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Caraval was a really fun book to read when I read it last year and thank you so much for stopping by my blog Jenn.

      Delete
  11. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog Robin.

    ReplyDelete