Featured & Follow Friday #45 & Book Blogger Hop #18

Friday, October 14, 2016






THE FUTURE & FOLLOW IS HOSTED BY TWO HOSTS, PARAJUNKEE OF PARAJUNKEE'S VIEW AND ALISON OF ALISON CAN READ. EACH HOST WILL HAVE THEIR OWN FEATURE BLOG AND THIS WAY IT’LL ALLOW US TO SHOW OFF MORE NEW BLOGS.



Post Prompt:

What are some of your favorite, hated, or memorable character names? via Brooke Banks





My Answer:


Ohh what a hard question I have a lot of favorites and some hated characters, but I will tell you what is my most memorable characters because these characters made me love a genre which I don't read a lot of which is Contemporary Romance or LGBTQ books. And my top three most memorable characters are.


1. Lincoln O'Neill  of Attachments by Rainbow Rowell

2. Aristotle and Dante of Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe  by Benjamin Alire Sáenz


3.  Simon Spier  of  Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda  by Becky Albertalli





Book Blogger Hop Hosted by Billy B. at Ramblings Of A Coffee Addicted Writer



This Week Question:

Halloween Edition: You come across an old library that has the one book you've been searching for years, but the library happens to be haunted by ghosts. Would you go into the library to find the book? (submitted by Billy)



My Answer:

I don't believe in ghost but I do believe in spirits especially unrest spirits that roam the earth, which I am really petrified of unrest spirits because some of them can be evil. Ahh it gives me goosebumps just thinking about it. So my answer would be no I would not be able to go into the library haunted by ghosts even though I believe there are unrest spirits not ghosts lol :D 





How About You?


Please Follow Me 



EVERYTHING IS ON THE RIGHT SIDEBAR AS WELL:






8 comments:

  1. I haven't read these books yet, but I hope to do so!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They all are really great books. Thank you so much for stopping by my #FFF Alexandra.

      Delete
  2. It's a good thing there is Amazon to help avoid ghost libraries 👻

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! lol thank you for stopping by my blog hop Emma.

      Delete
  3. It's a good thing that you can get your books online instead of going inside a ghost infested library!

    Here’s my Book Blogger Hop!

    Catch you over @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I know right! lol Thank you so much for stopping by my blog hop Ronyell.

      Delete
  4. I wouldn't go in either, but would send someone else. LOL!!

    I hope you are having a good weekend.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I don't blame you at all for sending someone else. Haha lol Thank you so much for stopping by my blog hop Elizabeth.

      Delete