"Waiting On" Wednesday #48: Boy, 9, Missing by Nic Joseph

Wednesday, August 17, 2016






"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill At Breaking The Spine , that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating


 
What too participate? Grab the logo post your own WOW entry on your blog and leave your link below. 


 
Here Is My WOW  Pick For This Week:


Boy, 9, Missing

By Nic Joseph

Publication Date: September 20th 2016 by Sourcebooks Landmark











In the tradition of Defending Jacob or Drowning Ruth, this is a suspenseful debut that explores the ramifications of revenge, justice, and the aftermath of a terrible night in the lives of two families.

It should have been just a quiet evening with friends. But Francis lost his brother that night in what was ruled a tragic accident. He's tried to move on in the last twenty-three years, even though his father certainly hasn't. Indeed, his father still blames the lone witness, Sam, the nine-year-old son of friends. Perhaps if Sam would have just said something, anything, about what happened that night, but Sam still seems unable-or unwilling-to utter a word about the accident.

And now, twenty-three years later, Sam's own nine-year-old son has disappeared.








Ohh I really love a good mystery thriller books from time to time and this one really looks and sounds absolutely amazing and a fantastic revenge book, which I haven't read an revenge book yet. So I really want too check out this one when it comes out!  




What Is Your WOW Pick For This Week?

4 comments:

  1. This sounds great!! I loved Defending Jacob so I will have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the synopsis was what really drew me too the book. Thank you for stopping by my WOW pick.

      Delete
  2. Oooo, suspense! I've not heard of this one before. I hope you enjoy this book when you get a chance to read it!

    Have a wonderful week, Katiria. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by Alyssa I hope you enjoy your weekend as well.

      Delete