Review: He Will Be My Ruin by K.A. Tucker

Sunday, August 28, 2016


Title: He Will Be My Ruin

Series: Stand-Alone

Author: K.A. Tucker

Genre: Adult, Mystery Thriller and Suspense

Publication Date: February 2nd 2016 by Simon & Schuster Audio

Format: Hard Cover

Source. Borrow From The Library

Rating:











Twenty-eight-year-old Maggie Sparkes arrives in New York City to pack up what’s left of her best friend’s belongings after a suicide that has left everyone stunned. The police have deemed the evidence conclusive: Celine got into bed, downed a bottle of Xanax and a handle of Maker’s Mark, and never woke up. But when Maggie discovers secrets in the childhood lock box hidden in Celine’s apartment, she begins asking questions. Questions about the man Celine fell in love with. The man she never told anyone about, not even Maggie. The man who Celine herself claimed would be her ruin.

On the hunt for answers that will force the police to reopen the case, Maggie uncovers more than she bargained for about Celine’s private life—and inadvertently puts herself on the radar of a killer who will stop at nothing to keep his crimes undiscovered.











Wow He Will Be My Ruin was an absolutely fantastic and amazing book for me I really love everything about it. Now I was in a huge book slump in the end of July so this book took me some time to finish it. I started reading this book around the end of July and I read a few chapters in the beginning and I always had too put it down. Not because I didn't love this book but because I was not in the mood too read so I kept on renewing this book from the library I actually renew it four times I now bad right. I really didn't read in two weeks than I realize I was in a huge book slump which I tell you never happens too me. I was hoping and praying that I never ever get into a book slump ever but sadly in nip me in the bud this year. But around mid Aug when I renewed this book the fourth time I had to finish it, and it actually got me back into reading and out of my slump yes I really loved and enjoyed this book so much. That I don't want to go into too much details. But this is actually the first time I read K.A. Tucker book and it won't be my last. I've heard a lot of amazing things about her books that I have too give one of her books a try. So I check out He Will Be My Ruin from the library and I tell you I was so glad and happy that I check it out. This book was everything I love it is an adult, mystery, suspense and thriller book. It also has two different pov's in this book. Which the two pov's where of Maggie and her childhood best friend Celine. I absolutely love being in the mind of these two best friends and getting too know and learn more about them. Maggie just arrived at NY of her now dead best friend Celine apartment where they found Celine dead in her apartment. The police said that Celine died from suicide but Maggie does not believe that Celine would of kill herself after Celine had a lot going right in her life she was going to go too a prestige collage of her dreams too finally get the job that she has always wanted since she was a kid. She would not end her life when she had everything going right for her. Maggie had a lot of questions while she was in NY too settle Celine stuff in her apartment. So when Maggie find out Celine dark secrets in her apartments she had more questions and she was determined too get the answers she wanted. And she definitely found answers but there were answers she probably didn't want too find out until it was too late she was in too deep but Maggie was determined too find out what truly happened to Celine. Even if it meant that her own life was in danger! I am going to stop right here without getting too spoiler for anybody. All in all I absolutely love and enjoyed He Will Be My Ruin that I will most definitely will continue too read K.A. Tucker other books. I do highly recommend this book if you love adult, mystery, suspense and thriller books than this book is for you!   





















Born in small-town Ontario, K.A. Tucker published her first book at the age of six with the help of her elementary school librarian and a box of crayons.

She currently resides in a quaint town outside of Toronto with her husband, two beautiful girls, and a Chug.







       




    



                    

No comments:

Post a Comment