Featured & Follow Friday #40 & Book Blogger Hop #13

Friday, August 19, 2016








THE FUTURE & FOLLOW IS HOSTED BY TWO HOSTS, PARAJUNKEE OF PARAJUNKEE'S VIEW AND ALISON OF ALISON CAN READ. EACH HOST WILL HAVE THEIR OWN FEATURE BLOG AND THIS WAY IT’LL ALLOW US TO SHOW OFF MORE NEW BLOGS.



Post Prompt:


Do you listen to audiobooks? Who are your favorite narrators? (If not an audiobook listener – why don’t you listen to audiobooks?)






My Answer:

Since I  mistakenly did this week Post Prompt question last week, I am going too do last week question this week. And my answer to last week question is. No I don't listen to audiobooks because I am half deaf in one ear and I can't really hear that good and also I never really wanted too try audiobooks before. 



   

Book Blogger Hop









Book Blogger Hop Hosted by Billy B. at Ramblings Of A Coffee Addicted Writer





This Week Question:

Do you read via eBook and if so which one/ones and why? (submitted by Teri)






My Answer:

Yes I do read e-books but I mainly read e-books by indie authors which I read and review in my other blog that is called La Jersey Chika Reads Indie Books which I mainly read and review indie authors that I have found a lot of amazing and talented indie authors that I absolutely love and enjoy there books. Just too name a few of indie author that I absolutely loved and enjoy is Nikki Worrell, K.L. Kreig, Cecilia London, Tanya Holmes and Siobhan Davis and that is just too name a few indie author that I absolutely love and enjoy there books. But I have a very long favorite indie authors list that I can't post all of them on here. Haha ;D





How About You? 






Please Follow Me 




EVERYTHING IS ON THE RIGHT SIDEBAR AS WELL:






7 comments:

  1. That's bad. There are some good voices out there! Old follower. Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know but I don't think I would really be into audiobooks. Thank you for stopping by my #FF Alexandra.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Because indie eBooks are more cheaper or even free than traditional books. Thank you so much for stopping by my Blog Hop.

      Delete
  3. I don't really listen to audiobooks either, I lack the patience to sit down and just focus on the words.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I think that is the same problem that I have on why I don't do audiobooks as well. Thank you so much for stopping by my #FF Alise.

      Delete