Featured & Follow Friday #39 & Book Blogger Hop #12

Friday, August 12, 2016






THE FUTURE & FOLLOW IS HOSTED BY TWO HOSTS, PARAJUNKEE OF PARAJUNKEE'S VIEW AND ALISON OF ALISON CAN READ. EACH HOST WILL HAVE THEIR OWN FEATURE BLOG AND THIS WAY IT’LL ALLOW US TO SHOW OFF MORE NEW BLOGS.




Post Prompt:

What is your favorite opening scene?




My Answer:

Ohh this is a hard question for me because there is a few opening scenes I absolutely love and enjoyed. So I am going to write three opening scenes that I absolutely love and enjoyed so much that the first book hooked me from the very beginning of the first book.  




1. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins: You can just tell how Katniss absolutely loved and adore her sister and she would do anything too protect her little sister in any way she can especially from the reaping that was coming up. I really loved how the book explain the reaping too us in the book that I totally understand the concept about it.


2. Starflight by Melissa Landers: I connected right away with Solara because of the bad situation she was in and I was really curious too know what the tattoos mean on her knuckles and what was her story and crime she committed too too get those tattoos on her knuckles so I was really hooked from the very beginning from the book until the very end.



3. The Maze Runner by James Dashner: Like this book hooked me right from the very beginning. I know this book is not for everybody but I absolutely loved and enjoyed the book series. Especially that opening scene in the right beginning of The Maze Runner. Where there is a boy locked in a dark close box that was moving up and he does not have no memory at all about his life he only knows his name. So we don't now who this boys is or where he comes from or where he was going in the very beginning of the book.




Book Blogger Hop














Book Blogger Hop Hosted by Billy B. at Ramblings Of A Coffee Addicted Writer





This Week Question:

Do any of your book club members have a blog? Do you compare notes if they do? (submitted by Elizabeth)
  



My Answer:

Unfortunately I am not in any book clubs at the moment so I don't have no book club members that have a blog. But if you can please recommend any online book clubs that I can follow because I would love too join a book club. Because the small town I live at does not have no book clubs at all near me.  I would really appreciate your recommendations on online book clubs.





How About You? 







Please Follow Me 




EVERYTHING IS ON THE RIGHT SIDEBAR AS WELL:








4 comments:

  1. I'm also not involved in a book club, although I would love to be involved in one. Here’s my Book Blogger Hop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know me too. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog hop Ronyell.

      Delete
  2. I don't know if I could pick a favorite opening scene . . . I do like it when a book can hook me right away. It's especially important given how precious our reading time is, especially when we are busy, don't you think?

    I belong to a few online book groups, but only one is particularly active when it comes to book talk (On the Porch Swing, which is a Yahoo group). I also am part of a Postal Mail Group, which I am really enjoying.

    I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I totally agree with you thank you do much for stopping by my Blog Hop!

      Delete