Featured & Follow Friday #38 & Book Blogger Hop #11

Friday, August 5, 2016






THE FUTURE & FOLLOW IS HOSTED BY TWO HOSTS, PARAJUNKEE OF PARAJUNKEE'S VIEW AND ALISON OF ALISON CAN READ. EACH HOST WILL HAVE THEIR OWN FEATURE BLOG AND THIS WAY IT’LL ALLOW US TO SHOW OFF MORE NEW BLOGS.




Post Prompt:

What are your favorite podcasts - both bookish and non-bookish podcast?



My Answer:

Unfortunately I don't listen too any podcast I am kind of half-deaf and I can't hear that well and I thought there were no bookish podcast so I really never check out podcast before. But I had no idea there were bookish podcast now I really want too check them out. Please recommend your favorite bookish podcasts down below because I will most definitely check the bookish podcast out. 







 Book Blogger Hop











Book Blogger Hop Hosted by Billy B. at Ramblings Of A Coffee Addicted Writer







This Week Question:

If you recommend a book to someone, do you also send that person your review? (submitted by Elizabeth)







My Answer:

When I recommend a book online I do show the readers my reviews, but in person I don't show my review but I really fangirl  too my fellow family members and friends who love too read like me about books that I absolutely love and enjoy and I highly recommend the books too them.




How About You? 



Please Follow Me 




EVERYTHING IS ON THE RIGHT SIDEBAR AS WELL:









14 comments:

  1. I don't really share my reviews with people in real life though I will definitely recommend books I think they'll enjoy. I'll share a link with an online friend sometimes but it's more just a typed version of a verbal rec. I love bookish podcasts! I love All the Books which comes out on Tuesdays and talks about new releases, What Should I Read Next? which does a little interview with a reader and they talk about books they love and hated and then recommends new choices, and if you like romances at all Avon on the Air is great. They do interviews with romance authors and lately they've had a series we're they're talking about classic or genre changing romance books and it's been fascinating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the rec's I am most definitely am going to check those podcast out soon. Thanks for stopping by my blog Katherine.

      Delete
  2. I'm not a big fan of podcasts either, and I totally agree with you about the not sharing reviews with people in real life, to me it just sounds like you're trying to promote yourself too much.
    New follower on Twitter, Google+, Bloglovin and Goodreads. Have a good weekend.
    Aneta @ Angelic Book Reviews 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by and following my blog Aneta.

      Delete
  3. If you are interested in romance, the Smart Podcast,Trashy Books podcast has transcripts for each episode. It's a great listen even if you're not into the genre !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the rec I am most definitely am going to check them out. Thank you for stopping by my #FFF Jess.

      Delete
  4. Definitely check out podcasts, especially bookish ones if you have a chance. I've never been a big audio person because I don't always process this auditorily the best - but once I got used to podcasts, I really grew to love them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes so true I have already check out some of the bookish podcast that have been recommended too me and I absolutely love them I am already following some of the bookish podcasts as well. lol ;D Thank you so much for stopping by my #FFF Alison.

      Delete
  5. I don't listen to a lot of podcasts--mostly because I don't have the time, or honestly, the patience to *just* listen to something. I do recommend Book Riot, though. They discuss a diverse range of book and reading-related topics that I enjoy.

    Heather
    Bloodthirsty Muses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by and for the podcast rec I will most definitely will check it out.

      Delete
  6. I don't listen to podcasts, but I know my husband does. :-) I can gush about a book I loved when recommending it to family and friends in-person too. Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right thank you so much for stopping by my blog hop and #FFF.

      Delete
  7. I occasionally listen to podcasts but I usually just listen to audiobooks.

    When I make recommendations, I generally don't link to my reviews. I like how your friends and family support you! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog Heather,

      Delete