Featured & Follow Friday #26: Description Of A Character In A Book That You Find Appealing

Friday, April 15, 2016

 
 
THE FUTURE & FOLLOW IS HOSTED BY TWO HOSTS, PARAJUNKEE OF PARAJUNKEE'S VIEW AND ALISON OF ALISON CAN READ. EACH HOST WILL HAVE THEIR OWN FEATURE BLOG AND THIS WAY IT’LL ALLOW US TO SHOW OFF MORE NEW BLOGS.
 
I AM TODAY FEATURED BLOGGER AND I WANT TOO THANK YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART TOO ALL THE LOVELY FOLLOWERS WHO VOTED FOR ME I REALLY DO APPRICIATE IT! THANK YOU SO MUCH! <3
 
 
 
HOW DOES THE #FF WORK?
  • The goal is to increase blog followers, make friends and have something to post.
  • You create your own post using the post prompt.
  • You leave your link and thumbnail in the linky list that links back to your post prompt.
  • Once you have your post up and linked, visit other posts and tell them hi. The point is to FOLLOW them not just comment.
  • If you see a post that just hit it to the moon, or just want to show appreciation to a fellow blogger friend, like their name on the linky list to show some appreciation.
  • The person with the most likes gets chosen as the next Feature (you can be chosen every 90 days unless we are in need of features)
  • It is required that if you participate that you have to follow the FEATURE. It is a big no-no to participate and ignore the feature. They are the special snowflake in this little blizzard.
  • As a participant it is up to your discretion on how you want people to follow. Please post RSS, GFC etc if you have a follow of choice.
 
Specific RULES
  • Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
  • Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
  • If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followedFollow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
  • Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
  • If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers.
 
The Post Prompt:
 

First physical description of a character in a book that you find appealing

submitted by ZI
 
 
 
My Answer:
 
Ok I am going too describe my number one top favorite book boyfriend  ever that I absolutely love and adore because he is flawed and not perfect in any why plus he is a surfer dude and I never read another surfer character quite like him yet. And that special surfer character that I absolutely love and adore is Jude from The Immortal Series by Alyson Noel.
 
 
 
 I sneak a quick peek as he kneels down beside me, taking in his tanned skin, defined arms, and heavy clump of golden brown dreadlocks spilling over his shoulder and halfway down his back. Watching as he gathers the damaged jewel cases into his hands, searching for some kind of sign that'll out him as an immortal, maybe even rogue. A face that's too perfect-an Ouroboros tattoo-but when he catches me looking, he smiles in a way that not only displays the most disarming set of dimples perfectly punctuating each cheek, but a set of teeth that are just crooked enough to prove he's nothing like me.
 
"You okay?" He asks, gazing at me with eyes so green I can barely remember my name.
 
Pg 103 - Shadowland (The Immortals #3) by Alyson Noel
 
 
 
 
How About You? 
 
 
 
 
Please Follow Me
EVERYTHING IS ON THE SIDEBAR AS WELL:

 

 


 GFC
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I'm new to feature and follow. I just followed your blog. Here is my blog: https://avgriffin.wordpress.com/2016/04/15/feature-follow-2/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by and following my blog! :D

      Delete
  2. Great description! I have actually had this series on my TBR for while. This makes me want to read them soon. Thanks for sharing! And following back!
    -Amanda @ Quite Bookish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by and following back on my blog Amanda! :D

      Delete
  3. Oh I loved reading The Immortals series! Nice description, New GFC Follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by and following my blog Andrea! :D

      Delete