Featured & Follow Friday #24: Book Boyfriends

Friday, April 1, 2016

 
 
THE FUTURE & FOLLOW IS HOSTED BY TWO HOSTS, PARAJUNKEE OF PARAJUNKEE'S VIEW AND ALISON OF ALISON CAN READ. EACH HOST WILL HAVE THEIR OWN FEATURE BLOG AND THIS WAY IT’LL ALLOW US TO SHOW OFF MORE NEW BLOGS.
 
I AM TODAY FEATURED BLOGGER AND I WANT TOO THANK YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART TOO ALL THE LOVELY FOLLOWERS WHO VOTED FOR ME I REALLY DO APPRICIATE IT! THANK YOU SO MUCH! <3
 
 
 
HOW DOES THE #FF WORK?
  • The goal is to increase blog followers, make friends and have something to post.
  • You create your own post using the post prompt.
  • You leave your link and thumbnail in the linky list that links back to your post prompt.
  • Once you have your post up and linked, visit other posts and tell them hi. The point is to FOLLOW them not just comment.
  • If you see a post that just hit it to the moon, or just want to show appreciation to a fellow blogger friend, like their name on the linky list to show some appreciation.
  • The person with the most likes gets chosen as the next Feature (you can be chosen every 90 days unless we are in need of features)
  • It is required that if you participate that you have to follow the FEATURE. It is a big no-no to participate and ignore the feature. They are the special snowflake in this little blizzard.
  • As a participant it is up to your discretion on how you want people to follow. Please post RSS, GFC etc if you have a follow of choice.
 
Specific RULES
  • Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
  • Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
  • If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followedFollow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
  • Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
  • If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers.
 
 
The Post Prompt:
 

3 Favorite Book Boyfriends, books they’re in, and why you’ll always love them.


submitted by Dariel Raye
 
 
 
 
My Answer:
 
Eeeek it is so hard too just choose three Book Boyfriends but I will pick my top favorite book boyfriends that I absolutely and utterly love and adore them forever! Because one there are my all time favorite characters and two they just melt my heart on how they treat and fiercely protect there loves ones in the books. And lastly I absolutely love there snarky and bad-ass attitude in the books as well! lol ;D  Ok here is my top three Book Boyfriends.
 
 
 
1. Jude ( The Immortal Series by Alyson Noel)

 

 
2. Lucien ( ACOTAR by Sarah J. Maas )



 
 
3. Reece ( Nearly Gone by 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

10 comments:

  1. I haven't read the third book. Is it any good? Old follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Alexandra it is an amazing book! Nearly Gone is a Murder Mystery and Thriller & Suspense book. I fell completely in love with the two main characters Reece and Nearly right away. Reece is a bad boy but he is very smart character Nearly is very smart as well. Thank you for stopping by and following my blog Alexandra.

      Delete
  2. Congrats on being featured, you totally deserve it! Your book boyfriends are all new to me -- I'll have to check them out! Old follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Whitney for stopping by and following my blog! :D

      Delete
  3. Hi Katiria,

    I NEED to read ACOTAR like stat! But I am sure Lucien will be one on my list too at some point. You can see my post here: http://www.theplotbunny.com/feature-follow-friday-top-3-book-boyfriends-books-love/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you well just love Lucian along with Tamlin and Rys but Lucian is my absolute favorite Bae! Thank you for stopping by and following my blog Marcilia! :D

      Delete
  4. I love Lucien! Great pick :) Following via GFC and BlogLovin'.

    Amber @ Fall Into Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by and following my blog. :D

      Delete
  5. I read the Immortal series a while back, but I don't really remember much about it. I really like your picks! :)

    My F&F
    Whitney@Shooting Stars Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by and following my blog! :D

      Delete