"Waiting On" Wednesday #28: The Girl I Used to Be by April Henry

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

 


 
"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill At Breaking The Spine , that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating
 


 
 


 
What too participate? Grab the logo post your own WOW entry on your blog and leave your link below. 








Here Is My WOW  Pick For This Week:
 
 
 The Girl I Used to Be
 
By April Henry
 
Publication Date: May 3rd 2016 by Christy Ottaviano Books
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
When Olivia's mother was killed, everyone suspected her father of murder. But his whereabouts remained a mystery. Fast forward fourteen years. New evidence now proves Olivia's father was actually murdered on the same fateful day her mother died. That means there's a killer still at large. It's up to Olivia to uncover who that may be. But can she do that before the killer tracks her down first?
 
 
 
 
 
 
I have April Henry book Girl, Stolen but I have not read it yet, but I heard great reviews about that book and I heard great things about her other books as well. I am very hopeful I can read Girl, Stolen soon. But this one looks and sounds very intriguing and amazing as well. I absolutely love reading crime thriller books and this one looks and sounds right up my alley!
 
 
 
 
 
 
What Is Your WOW Pick For This Week?
 
 
 
 
 

9 comments:

  1. Her books are always so good! The covers so creepy! Great pick!
    Check out my WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I heard really great things about her books. Thank you for stopping by my blog. :D

      Delete
  2. This sounds like a great whodoneit. I'll have to keep The Girl I Used To Be in mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right I really do love reading murder mystery books and this one looks and sounds absolutely amazing and right up my alley. Thank you for stopping by my blog. :D

      Delete
  3. That cover grabs me and it looks and sounds so creepy. I may just have to see what this one is all about. Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The creepy cover was the first thing that drew me toward the book. You are very welcome and Thank you for stopping by my blog Barb! :D

      Delete
  4. I've not heard of this one before, Katiria! It doesn't seem like one I'd like (I can't do creepy!), but I hope you enjoy it when you get the chance to read it!

    Have a fantastic week. :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol Thank you for stopping by my blog Alyssa! :D

      Delete
  5. Thank you for stopping by my blog Renee! :D

    ReplyDelete