Teaser Tuesday #23: Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

TeaserTuesday-ADailyRhythm3
 
 
 
Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of  Books And A Beat Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.
 
 
Ugly Love
 
By Colleen Hoover
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My Teasers:
 
 
Teaser #1
 
 
I come to a stop at 1814, because there's a guy passed out on the floor of the hallway, leaning against the door 1816.
 
Pg. 5
 
 
 
 
Teaser #2
 
He rustles and than slowly open his eyes and stares straight ahead at my legs.
 
His eyes meet my knees, and his eyebrows furrows as he slowly leans forward with a deep scowl on his face. He lifts a hand and pokes my knee. He drops his hand, closes his eyes, and falls back asleep against the door.
 
Pg. 6
 
 
 
 
What Are Your Teasers For This Week?
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed this book. Hope you do as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I really loved and enjoyed it very much. Thank you for stopping by my blog. :D

      Delete