Featured & Follow Friday #20: Write A Letter To Your Favorite Author

Friday, March 4, 2016

 
 
THE FUTURE & FOLLOW IS HOSTED BY TWO HOSTS, PARAJUNKEE OF PARAJUNKEE'S VIEW AND ALISON OF ALISON CAN READ. EACH HOST WILL HAVE THEIR OWN FEATURE BLOG AND THIS WAY IT’LL ALLOW US TO SHOW OFF MORE NEW BLOGS.
 
 
 
HOW DOES THE #FF WORK?
  • The goal is to increase blog followers, make friends and have something to post.
  • You create your own post using the post prompt.
  • You leave your link and thumbnail in the linky list that links back to your post prompt.
  • Once you have your post up and linked, visit other posts and tell them hi. The point is to FOLLOW them not just comment.
  • If you see a post that just hit it to the moon, or just want to show appreciation to a fellow blogger friend, like their name on the linky list to show some appreciation.
  • The person with the most likes gets chosen as the next Feature (you can be chosen every 90 days unless we are in need of features)
  • It is required that if you participate that you have to follow the FEATURE. It is a big no-no to participate and ignore the feature. They are the special snowflake in this little blizzard.
  • As a participant it is up to your discretion on how you want people to follow. Please post RSS, GFC etc if you have a follow of choice.
 
Specific RULES
  • Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
  • Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
  • If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followedFollow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
  • Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
  • If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers
 
 
The Post Prompt:

Write a letter to your favorite author.

submitted by Parajunkee
 
 
 
My Answer:
 
Ohh there are so many authors that are my favorite now, but I will choose one of my top five favorite authors that is Alyson Noel to answer the prompt question. I just love and adore Alyson Noel books. But I don't think I have the guts to write her a letter. But if I ever wrote her a letter it would go like this.
 
 
Dear Mrs. Alyson Noel
 
Hi Alyson my name is Katiria Rodriguez I am writing to you because I absolutely love your books. Especially The Immortal Series. Your books really got me into reading YA and there are very nostalgic for me as well. I have two quick questions I want to ask you if that's ok. Are you going to write more books for The Riley Bloom Series and for The Soul Seekers Series. Because after the end of the final books for each of these series there has been some questions that have not been answer yet for me. Especially that epic twist at the end of the final book of The Soul Seekers. I am dying to new what lays and happens next for  Daire  & Dace and the gang of Enchantment, New Mexico? I so can't wait to get and start your new book Unrivaled (Beautiful Idols #1) when it comes out. It looks and sounds utterly amazing. I so can't wait to read the glamorous and gritty world of Los Angeles’s and the main high-stakes competition in Hollywood's hottest and famous starlet  Madison Brooks is the target. And on how and why Madison goes missing. Ohh I am very and totally excited for it to come out soon!  Alyson you are one of my top five favorite authors so your books are always an automatic buy for me. Because I just know I will really love and enjoy anything you write. Thank you for your time Alyson. I wish you all the best! Take care and have a great day.
 
Sincerely
 
Katiria Rodriguez
 
   
  
How About You?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Please Follow Me
EVERYTHING IS ON THE SIDEBAR AS WELL:

 


 GFC
 
 
 


 
 

 

 



 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

10 comments:

  1. That's a really nice letter, you should send it! :) I havne't read any of Alyson Noel's works but they are on my TBR somewhere. Anyway, happy Friday!

    Old follower :)

    Here's my FFF

    Obsessive Compulsive Reader

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you but I don't think I have the guts too send a letter too Alyson Noel she is one of my top five favorite author I just get nervous just thinking about it lol Thank you for stopping by and following my blog. :D

      Delete
  2. THAT'S A SUPER SWEET LETTER! I've heard TONS about Alyson Noel, and I even have Kiss and Blog but I haven't read it yet. WHOOPS! I'm SO glad you link her and I definitely will now.

    New Bloglovin Follower!

    Aditi @ http://athousandwordsamillionbooks.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I just love anything that Alison Noel writes she really got me into reading YA. Thank you for stopping by and following my blog. :D

      Delete
  3. You should totally send this letter. It would be cool if you got a response.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I don't now if I have the guts too send it but maybe one day I will. Lol :) Thank you for stopping by and following my blog. :D

      Delete
  4. That's a great letter, I think you should definitely send it! I love how you revised parts of her book, truly showing your pure passion for this author's books.

    Following you on google plus and following you on twitter :)


    Here's my FF of the week :)


    Florentine from Readiculously Peachy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I really love Mrs. Noel writing style and her plots are always engaging for me maybe one day I will send her my letter. Thank you for stopping by and following my blog. :D

      Delete
  5. Oooh, I've never heard of this but it sounds interesting! It's been so lovely reading about everyone's favourite authors and the impact their books have had.

    Old follower, happy F&F Friday!

    My F&F.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right I love reading #FFF Letter as well! Thank you for stopping by and following my blog. :D

      Delete