"Waiting On" Wednesday #19: Raging Sea (Undertow #2) by Michael Buckley

Wednesday, January 6, 2016





"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill At Breaking The Spine , that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating



What too participate? Grab the logo post your own WOW entry on your blog and leave your link below. 
 
 
 
 
Here is my WOW  pick for this week:
 
 
Raging Sea  (Undertow #2)
 
By Michael Buckley
 
Publication Date: February 2nd 2016 by HMH Books for Young Readers
 
 
 
 
 
 
Synopsis
 
In the first book of Michael Buckley’s Undertow trilogy, the Alpha arrived and the world was never the same. At the start of the second book, most of south Brooklyn is in ruins and the nation is terrified. Nearly everyone that Lyric Walker loves is either missing or presumed dead, including the mesmerizing prince Fathom. It’s up to Lyric to unite the Alpha before the second wave of a cataclysmic invasion wipes out mankind for good. The Undertow trilogy is an unforgettable reading experience that author E. Lockhart calls, "Allegorical and romantic, the book nevertheless reads like an action movie with especially awesome CGI."
 
 
 
 
 
Why Am I Waiting
 
I have the first book Undertow but I have not read it yet, but I am really hopeful I can read it soon. Because I am most definitely getting Raging Sea when it comes out in February.
 
 
 
 
What Is Your WOW Pick For This Week?

12 comments:

  1. Oh my God what an amazing cover. I liked Undertow, so I'm looking forward to the sequel too.

    My WoW post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right the cover is gorgeous! I Love It Too! lol Thank you for stopping by my blog.

      Delete
  2. I can't say much because I haven't read Undertow yet but I do like how the covers for both flow so well together. Gotta love that ferris wheel. Great choice and hope you love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I haven't read it either and I am dying to read it, and I absolutely love the covers as well. The covers really do flow with the book. Thank you for stopping by my blog. :)

      Delete
  3. I haven't read Undertow yet either but I think I might read the two together at some point after release :D happy reading!
    Enchanted by YA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes that's what I was planning as well great mind's think alike lol. Thank you for stopping by my blog Anna.

      Delete
  4. I really want to check out Undertow! I haven't heard much about it but it does sound pretty good.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been dying to read this book because of the synopsis caught my attention, and I hope I can get too it soonish lol. Thank you for stopping by my blog. :)

      Delete
  5. I just stumbled across the first book in this series not too long ago on goodreads and it seems AWESOME! The covers are amazing too! Great pick!

    My WoW @ Brooke-Reports!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right they both looks and sounds amazing and I have a feeling that I am really going to love and enjoy them! Thank you for stopping by my blog. :)

      Delete
  6. Never heard of this book.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete