Teaser Tuesday #15: Luther and Katharina by Jody Hedlund

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

TeaserTuesday-ADailyRhythm3

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of  A Daily Rhythm. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.
 
 
Luther and Katharina
 
 By Jody Hedlund
 
 
 
 
 
 
My Teasers:
 
 
Teaser #1
 
"Jump, my lady." Greta nudged her. Her tight wimple framed delicate features showing strain of anxiety. "We've waited long enough."
 
Pg 1
 
 
 
Teaser #2
 
Katharina's chest tightened with agony. She didn't want to abandon sister Ruth, but they had run out of time. "I'm sorry Margaret." She squeezed her friend's cold bony fingers. "But Greta's right. We need to be far away by the summoning for Prime. We must leave now."
 
Pg 2
 
 
 
 
What Are Your Teasers For This Week?
 
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful cover. I'd like to know more about this book.
    My Tuesday post features JEWEL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is Christian Historical Fiction which I started to get into more of this genre at the end of last year and I really love this genre a lot as well. Thank you for stopping by my blog. :)

      Delete
  2. So this is historical fiction? It sounds like a book I'd be interested in. Here's my teaser: http://wp.me/p4DMf0-16A

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is a historical romance fiction but it is also a Christian Fiction as well. Thank you for stopping by my blog. :)

      Delete
  3. So this is historical fiction? It sounds like a book I'd be interested in. Here's my teaser: http://wp.me/p4DMf0-16A

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been a while since I read a Teaser Tuesday but it's obvious that I still love them from this post! Thanks for sharing :D
    Enchanted by YA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome I also love Teaser Tuesday it is one of my favorite memes as well thank you for stopping by my blog. :)

      Delete