Featured & Follow Friday #17: If you could write a book what would it be about?

Friday, December 18, 2015


THE FUTURE & FOLLOW IS HOSTED BY TWO HOSTS, PARAJUNKEE OF PARAJUNKEE'S VIEW AND ALISON OF ALISON CAN READ. EACH HOST WILL HAVE THEIR OWN FEATURE BLOG AND THIS WAY IT’LL ALLOW US TO SHOW OFF MORE NEW BLOGS.

 

How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, (using the linky tools -- keep scrolling!) then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them "hi" in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!

What sets this Hop apart from others, is our Feature. Each week we will showcase a Featured Blogger, from all different genres and areas. Who is our Feature today? Find out below. Just remember it is required, if you participate, to follow our Features and ayou must follow the hosts (
Parajunkee & Alison Can Read) as a courtesy. How do you follow someone? Well, if you have a preference, state it in your #FF post. A lot of blogs are transitioning to Wordpress in which they do not have the luxury of GFC, so an RSS subscription is appreciated or if you choose an email subscription. If you don't have GFC please state in your post how you would like to be followed.

 

Question of the Week:

If you could write a book what would it be about? - Suggested by Go Book Yourself.  

 

Ohh this question is an easy one for me. I am no way as talented or creative as like the amazing authors out there. but if I could write a book it would most definitely be a book about metal illness. I do suffer from mental illness myself. and I feel like more people should read more about mental illness too get a better understanding about it. I know probably some reader don't like reading series issues books. but I absolutely  love reading series issues books especially about mental illness.

 

Please Follow Me
EVERYTHING IS ON THE SIDEBAR AS WELL:



 GFC
 
 
 


 
 


 



 
 

 

 

 

9 comments:

  1. I would definitely read your book! I love reading about mental illnesses! :)

    Kim @ Divergent Gryffindor: BLOG || VLOG
    ARC Review: This Raging Light || GIVEAWAY: Hardcover of Faking Normal by Courtney Stevens

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I just love to read books about metal illness too see how the authors portrays it in there books. Thank you for stopping by my blog. :)

      Delete
  2. Love your answer I would read that kind of book. I'm a new follower on GFC.
    You can see my FF here: http://theresaraymer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and following my blog, I will follow you back as well! :D

      Delete
  3. I would read a book like that! I actually really like reading books about social anxiety, which I have, just to see how the author will portray it in the book.

    My FF: http://onceuntold.blogspot.com/2015/12/feature-follow-friday-writing-book.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too I love too see how the authors portrays mental illness as well. Thank you for stopping by my blog.

      Delete
  4. I definitely want to read more serious issues books, your idea sounds really great!
    Old GFC & Google+ follower :)
    My Feature & Follow post

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is a great idea. Perhaps have it be a mix of a memoir of your own experiences to help personalize it? This is kind of what I want to do with my son. He's autistic and it's not an easy route. I just wish there were more people who could understand and not assume his odd behaviors are because I'm a bad parent. Which is typically the first thing they say. You should write your book/your story. Who cares if it's a top seller, if it helps one person, then that's fantastic.

    Old follower!

    Kristine @ The Writer's Inkwell
    My Feature and #FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that writing a book about mental illness is a very important thing to do. I read a lot of books about mental illnesses, as I, myself have bipolar disorder. I think it's important to increase general knowledge in order to decrease stigma about mental illness.

    Sorry about not getting around here last week. I've been behind in my comments (especially after being featured). New follower on Bloglovin', GFC, and G+

    ReplyDelete