Teaser Tuesday #3: Willowgrove (Hemlock #3) by Kathleen Peacock

Tuesday, August 25, 2015


TeaserTuesday-ADailyRhythm3
Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of  A Daily Rhythm. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!




Willowgrove (Hemlock #3)

By Kathleen Peacock






My Teasers


Teaser #1

"Jason Sheffield has been coming over? On his own? To check on you? And it's not a big deal"

Serena frowned. "You don't have to sound completely shocked."

"I'm not ... that's not ... "I bit my lip" "I know Jason can be really sweet sometimes. But he usually hides it and you're ___"

"A werewolf?" She raised an eyebrow. 

"Yeah," I said feeling guilty even as the admission left my mouth. 

Pg 45


Teaser #2

"I'm fine." Serena tried to brush his concern away. "I just tried to shift again."

"We agreed you'd give it a few days."

"No," corrected Serena, "you said you didn't want me trying. That doesn't mean I agreed."

Pg 50


What Are Your Teasers For This Week?





4 comments:

  1. I wonder why her friend doesn't want her to shift? Hmm. This sounds like it would be a fun one. I hope you are enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really can't say why because it would be spoiling it but there is a really big reason why they don't want her to shift. Thank you for stopping by my blog. :)

      Delete
  2. Both are good teasers. You've caught my attention:)

    My TT from The Hybrid - http://fuonlyknew.com/2015/08/25/teaser-tuesdays-127-the-hybrid/

    ReplyDelete