My First Experience At ALA Midwinter Meeting & Exhibit 2020

Tuesday, January 28, 2020




Philadelphia, PA

City Of Brotherly Love




Oh wow, what a crazy and fantastic day I had over the weekend it was my very first time that I attending and experience ALA Midwinter Meeting & Exhibits and I had such an amazing and fun blast. Let me start at the beginning I have always wanted to go to a book convention with traditional publish books and meet great traditional publishers and authors and meet other fantastic readers and book bloggers like me. So when I first saw that ALA Midwinter Meeting and Exhibit was coming to the City Of Brotherly Love Philadelphia at the Convention Center I had to jump at the chance to get tickets for me and my little sis to go. And oh my I am so glad and happy that I bought the tickets and went I only bought the Exhibit pass for me and my sister to go and let me tell you my little sis was amazed as well like I was when we first enter the exhibit hall. And let me tell you the exhibit hall was so huge and very comfortable to walk through. The ALA exhibit hall was very relaxing and the long lines always went through really fast when there was an arc or galley drop and author signing that went so smoothly I just love it how smooth and fast the line just went by.  Plus we didn't wait in the long line that long, of course, I can't forget how many arcs that I got from ALA plus 4 publish books that I got from author signings that I went too including I got a published picture book for my great-niece at an author signing and a few other pictures arcs that I got for her as well. All and all I had so much that I am thinking and planning that I would love to go next year to Book-Con with my sister and a few of our family members to go to New York and stay at a hotel for Book-Con next year which I hope we can all go next year too Book-Con with our little family. Here are some photos that I took at my home when I got back home from the ALA Exhibit hall.

Pennsylvania Convention Center


This is where ALA Midwinter Meeting & Exhibit 2020 was held!




My ALA Exhibits Hall Only Badge! 





Here are all the arcs and three publish books that I got from the author signings and exhibit hall!

16 comments:

  1. Glad to see that you had a great time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thank you so much for stopping by my blog my friend.

      Delete
  2. Oh I want to attend one of these! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was so much fun and an amazing experience as well. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog my friend.

      Delete
  3. I didn’t go, which stinks because I’m a librarian and originally from Philly lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh shucks I'm sorry you couldn't go maybe next time when the past again in Philly you can go. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog my friend.

      Delete
  4. Woah! That haul is everything. We have a similar situation with book fairs in India. I have a blast going there every year. I am glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you it was most definitely a lot of fun and thank you so much for stopping by my blog my friend.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. It really was such a fun blast and an amazing experience as well, thank you so much for stopping by my blog my friend.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. I know right I had to stop myself for getting any more arcs because it was such a huge temptation not to grab more arcs lol. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog my friend.

      Delete
  7. So happy you got to enjoy yourself and jelly for all your books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I had a fun blast at the exhibit hall! :) Thank you so much for stopping by my blog my friend.

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. It is a fun place to go tour at and have fun book conventions like ala, thank you so much for stopping by my blog my friend.

      Delete