Fall Is In The Air Book Tag-Weekend Book Tag Day #16

Saturday, October 5, 2019






I have a weekend book tag today for you my friends and it is Fall Is In The Air Book Tag that I found at A Book Lovers Playlist  blog. Please go check out her blog it is a really awesome book blog!


Now Onward To The Questions!




1: Autumn:  
A book with fall colors (oranges, yellows, reds)





2. Pumpkin picking:  
Favorite fictional food

I absolutely love all the fictional food in The Wrath and the Dawn (The Wrath and the Dawn, #1) by Renée Ahdieh. All the fictional foods sounded so delicious in this book.



3. Lost in a corn maze:  
A book you got lost in (a really good book)

The book of City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments, #6) by Cassandra Clare is one of my favorite series ever. And I was lost in this book and couldn't put this book down I finish reading this book at 2:30 am in the morning and it put me in the biggest  book slump ever after I finish reading this book.





4. Birds fly south:  
What book made you want to fly south (a bad book)

I really didn't like this graphic novel I almost dnf it, it was just not for me and that graphic novel is Bloodlust & Bonnets.





5. Sweaters:  
A book that makes you happy

This book always makes me happy every time I think about it, it is Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda (Creekwood, #1) by Becky Albertalli. I absolutely loved and enjoyed reading this book so much.






6. Ghost Story:  
A scary/spooky book

I am currently listening to on audio cd It by Stephen King on audio cd borrowed from the library, and it really is a great horror and scary book. I am almost done listening to it and can't wait to watch the films when I finish listening to this audio book.





7. Black cat: 
 Favorite fictional pet






8. Demons: 
 Favorite evil/villainous character

Sorry I don't have any favorite evil/villainous character yet.



9. Grim Reaper: 
A character you want dead

Yikes that is kind of harsh I don't wish any characters that I dislike passionately in books to be dead sorry.


10.  Halloween party:  
What book character would you dress up as?

I will so dress up as Scarlet Benoit from Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles, #2) by Marissa Meyer. She is my favorite character from the Lunar Chronicles series!





I tag anybody who wants to do this amazing and fun fall book tag!

15 comments:

  1. I really liked this fun tag. Cassandra Claire drags me in too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cassandra Clare. (That random i snuck in there.)

      Delete
    2. Thank you and thank you so much for stopping by my blog my friend.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you and thank you so much for stopping by my blog my friend.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you and thank you so much for stopping by my blog my friend.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. It really was a fun fall tag to do, thank you so much for stopping by my blog my friend.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. It certainly was a really fun fall book tag to do, thank you so much for stopping by my blog my friend.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. You are very welcome and thank you so much for stopping by my blog my friend.

      Delete
  7. Great choices, the tag was a lot of fun and I enjoyed reading it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thank you so much for stopping by my blog my friend.

      Delete