I'm Going To ALA Midwinter Meeting & Exhibits!

Saturday, September 14, 2019






Ahh Yes I am going to ALA Midwinter Meeting & Exhibit at Philadelphia in January 2020 I just bought the tickets for the exhibit only pass for me and a family member. I am jumping up and down with joy I've been dying yo go too another book conference for a long time know it's been a couple years that I have gone to a book conference and I am really excited to go on January 2020. I know January is in a couple of months but I just can't wait for that month to come closure. Is anybody else going to go to ALA in Philadelphia in January 2020? Please let me know if any of you my friends are going to ALA in Philadelphia I would love to meet you in person!



If you want to find more information about ALA  and buy tickets to the event please go Here





6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you and thank you so much for stopping by my blog my friend.

      Delete
  2. I hope you have an amazing time. Take lots of pictures so we can see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I sure will take a lot of pictures to share on my book blog. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog my friend.

      Delete
  3. WAHOO!!! I hope you have the best time!

    ReplyDelete