Can't-Wait Wednesday #27: Cliff's Edge (Solace Island, #2) by Meg Tilly

Wednesday, March 20, 2019




When I first started book blogging back in 2015 I starting to participate in  “Waiting On Wednesday”  that was a weekly meme that was originally created by Breaking The Spine.  Unfortunately Breaking the Spine is no longer hosting so I’m now linking my posts up to Wishful Endings Can’t Wait Wednesday. Don’t forget to stop over, link up and check out what books everyone else is waiting for.



Here Is My Can't Wait Wednesday Pick For This Week:


Title: Cliff's Edge

Series: Solace Island, #2

By Meg Tilly

Genre: Adult,  Contemporary Romance

Publication Date: May 21st, 2019 by Berkley 








Meg Tilly returns with a second gripping romantic suspense novel set on the idyllic Solace Island in the Pacific Northwest.

Eve Harris is all set to house-sit and run the bakery she shares with her sister while Maggie goes on her honeymoon, but there's one problem--the house is already occupied. By a movie star. He claims to be her brother-in-law's friend, and not only does he insist on staying, he also offers to help. Playing house has never been so tempting...

Rhys Thomas is looking for a place to lie low after wrapping up his latest film, so when Luke offers up his house as a safe haven, Rhys sees the perfect opportunity for a little R & R. But rest is the last thing on his mind as he and Eve grow close. 

But Eve and Rhys are not as alone as they think. And as danger trails Eve, it will take everything Rhys has to save the woman he loves.







I have an e-arc of this book already and I can't wait to read it soon, I absolutely love and enjoy reading the first book Solace Island  last year. And I can't wait to read the second book about Meg younger sister Eve book soon!





10 comments:

  1. I think this one sounds really good too! I love the setting and I could use a little romantic suspense! I hope you love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an author I haven't heard about, but the story definitely sounds like one I'd enjoy. I'll add it to my tbr. Thanks for sharing and for linking up!

    Tressa @ Wishful Endings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes what a cover! Is she in danger of jumping, I wonder? Looks suspenseful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree it does look really good. There seems to be a trend of green and yellow covers in this genre, have you noticed?

    Here's my Waiting On Wednesday post. Hope you're having a great week! Happy Hump Day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, this sounds good!

    http://misabuckley.co.uk/cant-wait-wednesday/i-cant-wait-for-book-8/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That cover looks awfully dark and broody for a contemporary romance... Even a romantic suspense!
    I hope you enjoy the book though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome cover! It looks so dramatic and tense. The red coat really draws your eye. 😊
    My WOW and WWW this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've got Solace Island on request at my library. I'm anxious to start this series. Hope you find it just as good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks great! Here is my post https://paigesofbook.blogspot.com/2019/03/cant-wait-wednesday_20.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love stories set in the Pacific Northwest. The dramatic cover draws you righ5 in. Thanks for the recommendation Katiria! ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete