Spotlight: One Century Friendship by Littlebean Seeds

Tuesday, January 22, 2019




Hello, my friends today I am doing a spotlight on One Century Friendship by Littlebean SeedsI hope you enjoy the spotlight!






Title:  One Century Friendship

By  Littlebean Seeds

Genre:  Children Short Story 
Publication Date: January 20th, 2019 by Independently Published Add-On Goodreads
You might be wondering, “How long does a friendship last?”
If you ask Helen Macland, she will tell you, “More than a person’s lifespan.”
You say, “Is that possible?”
“Yes, if you meet Hollace William,” she will reply.



Author  Littlebean Seeds



Little Bean Seeds (LBS) is a Certified Public Accountant who lives in Hong Kong. She has known herself to be a bookworm ever since she was a primary school student. While most of the other children were running and jumping in the playground during break time, she would go to the library and stick her face in a book until the bell rang. She loves many different kinds of books—self-help, detective, romance, finance, health—and more.

In her eyes, books are one of the best channels for communicating messages. LBS perceives a writer’s role as like that of a farmer planting seeds. What she wants is for her readers to understand the book’s message and be helped in some way: have their mood changed, be pleased and entertained, or even encouraged to build a better self. The seeding job takes time, and it is better to start the seed earlier than later. That is why she chose to get her writing start with children’s stories, and also where the pen name “Little Bean Seeds” came from.

Writing is also about stepping out of one’s comfort zone. That is actually much easier to say than to do, especially when no one in your social network doing the same thing, saying, “It is just too difficult for me!” But most of the time, the difficulty comes from yourself more than those around you.

LBS would like to hear thoughts on this from others too. Share with her your story about stepping out of your comfort zone on "jump out of the comfort zone" in her website.

If you have anything want to share, feel free to contact me at littlebeanseed@gmail.com






Thanks!

14 comments:

  1. Ooh, this does sound like a good read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, thank you so much for stopping by my blog Lydia.

      Delete
  2. I love that cover, so cute!
    Gemma @ www.gemmasbooknook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely love the book cover as well, thank you so much for stopping by my blog Gemma.

      Delete
  3. So this sounds good and thank you for your post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome and thank you so much for stopping by my blog Jenn.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I now right this book does looks and sounds like a really sweet and cute book, thank you so much for stopping by my blog my friend.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. I now right this book does looks and sounds like a really sweet and cute book, thank you so much for stopping by my blog my friend.

      Delete
  6. looks like a good read, thanks for sharing.
    Melissa
    http://melissasfandomworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome and thank you so much for stopping by my blog Melissa.

      Delete
  7. Thanks for sharing. I hadn't heard of the book until now. I love that cover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome I absolutely love the book cover as well, thank you so much for stopping by my blog my friend.

      Delete