The Joy of Christmas Book Tag - Weekend Book Tag Day #8

Saturday, December 8, 2018





Hello, my lovely friends, it is the time of week again for The Weekend Book Tag Day. For now, onward I will be doing Christmas book tags all through the month of December. I found this Christmas book tag on  Adventures of a Bibliophile please go and check out this book tag it was a lot of fun to do.


Now Let's Get Started With The Bookish Question Shall We!


1. Anticipation: The Christmas excitement is real, what book release(s) are you most anticipating?

As of right now, I am only anticipating one book release and that is The Wicked King (The Folk of the Air, #2) by Holly Black. I so can't wait to get my hands on this book when it comes out in January! eek!




2. Christmas Songs & Carols: What book or author can you not help but sing its praises?

I absolutely love any books by Holly Black or Cassandra Clare I cannot sing or praise their books enough! I absolutely love and enjoy the books that I read by both these amazing and great authors.





3. Gingerbread Houses: What book or series has wonderful world building?

I think Amulet Series by Kazu Kibuishi has a really fantastic and wonderful world building. 


4. A Christmas Carol: Favorite classic or one that you want to read.

I really want to read any classic books by Jane Austen and any books by The Bronte Sisters as well. Because I keep on hearing amazing things about these classic books that I really want to check them out one day. 



5. Christmas Sweets: What book would you love to receive for Christmas.

Great Question my niece actually ask this question almost a week ago on what do I want Santa to get me for Christmas. And it took me a couple minutes to think about it but I really want to get the Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone: Illustrated book by J.K. Rowling & Jim Kay (Illustrator). I absolutely love Illustrated books and Jim Kay does gorgeous Illustration in books as well.



6. Candles in the Window: What book gives you that warm fuzzy feeling.

Any Christmas or Holiday Books give me warm fuzzy feelings. 



7. Christmas Trees & Decorations: What are some of your favorite book covers?






8. Christmas Joy: What are some of your favorite things about Christmas And/Or some of your favorite Christmas memories?

My favorite things about Christmas is when my family gets together on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day and I absolutely love going to church as well and giving out presents to family members. 





I tag anybody who wants to join in on the fun ChristmasBook Tag!

11 comments:

  1. I won’t be getting any books for Christmas, but I would LOVE to get the illustrated Harry Potter books someday. I look at them every time I go to the store. I’m sure the store is thrilled that I stand in the aisle and read Harry Potter every time I go there.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do the same thing at the book store just staring at the illustrated Harry Potter books, I hope I can get one, one day as well. Thank you so much for stopping by blog AJ.

      Delete
  2. Great tag, love your answers. I'm also highly anticipating The Wickes King.
    Gemma @ www.gemmasbooknook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thank you so much for stopping by my blog Gemma.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you and thank you so much for stopping by my blog my friend.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you and thank you so much for stopping by my blog Jenn.

      Delete
  5. Well done - hope Santa brings everything you could ever wish for ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thank you so much for stopping by my blog my friend.

      Delete