Halloween Book Tag - Weekend Book Tag Day #3

Saturday, October 20, 2018







It's time for another weekend bookish tag and this time I found a great, fun Halloween book tag for the spirt of Halloween, now I was not tag for this fun tag but I found it at Zezee With Books that I had to do this tag as well.

Now Forward To The Halloween Questions


1. Favorite scary must read for Halloween.


I have to go with the classic horror book of Dracula by Bram Stoker, this book is just perfect for the Halloween season. 



2. Scariest book cover, like ever…


I pick The Chalk Man by C.J. Tudor I don't think this is the Scariest book cover to me but it is a very creepy one for me and the meaning behind the chalk figure hangmen is even more creepier than ever. 



3. If you could pick any author to go trick or treating with, who would you pick?


I would so go trick or treating with Holly Black she really is an amazing and fun loving author, I think it would be so much fun going trick or treating with her. My dream is to one day go to one of her book signing and met her, she is one of my top favorite authors ever. 


4. If you could dress up as any bookish character for Halloween, who would you be?


I would so dress up as Scarlet Benoit from The Lunar Chronicles Series by Marissa Meyer she is one of my favorite characters in the Lunar Chronicles and Scarlet & Wolf or one of my favorite OTP ever as well. 



5. If you could find anything, from any book, in your trick or treat stash, what would you hope to find?


Of course I had to put an Harry Potter book on here the book I pick for this question is Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone: Illustrated (Harry Potter #1) by J.K. Rowling & Jim Kay (Illustrator)  I heard nothing but great things about the Illustrations in these books and I really want to check them all out one day. 


6. In what fictional world would you like to go trick or treating?






I would so go trick or treating in Hogsmeade from the Harry Potter world!







7. What book villain would you not like to meet alone in a dark alley on Halloween?



I am currently reading and listening to The Diviners (The Diviners #1) by Libba Bray and the villain in this book Naughty John scares the heck outta me, so I pick Naughty John for this question because I would literally run for my life he is a really sick and twisted person. So I would not like to meet Naughty John in an dark alley on Halloween especially on Halloween just no way. 



8. Would you rather dress up as a vampire, zombie, werewolf, or a shadowhunter?



I would rather dress up as an vampire I absolutely love and adore Cassandra Clare's books but I don't think I would dress up as an shadowhunter though.



9. Pick a candy (just one) from Harry Potter that you would love to find in your stash?



Chocolate Frog I just love any chocolate candy's





10. What is your favorite Halloween candy?


Snikers and Babe Ruth Chocolate Bars.






I Tag Anybody Who Wants To Do This Fun Halloween Tag!






























21 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I absolutely love The Chalk Man as well DJ, Thank you so much for stopping by my blog my friend.

      Delete
  2. Halloween in the Wizarding World would be the most epic holiday ever. I bet they would go all-out.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes so true I think they would go all out as well, thank you so much for stopping by my blog AJ.

      Delete
  3. I love this tag so much! And great picks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a really fun bookish tag to do, thank you so much for stopping by my blog Erica.

      Delete
  4. That last chapter of The Chalk Man...ahhhh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, yes, double yes that ending shock the heck outta me I so didn't see it coming. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog Nikki.

      Delete
  5. the chalk man sounds intriguing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was a great thriller book that I absolutely loved and enjoyed, thank you so much for stopping by my blog Joselyn.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog my friend.

      Delete
  7. Great tag and also agree with the Chalk Man cover!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog Jade isn't the Chalk Man book cover creepy.

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog Milena.

      Delete
  9. I LOVED the Chalk Man and Dracula is a given!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes both great books that I absolutely loved and enjoyed so much and both great books for the autumn and Halloween season. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog Shana.

      Delete
  10. Fun tag! I haven't read Dracula but I love Frankenstein! Happy Halloween :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely love and enjoy Dracula so much but I haven't read Frankenstein yet but I hope I can read it soon, thank you so much for stopping by my blog Karla.

      Delete
  11. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog Robin.

    ReplyDelete