Can't-Wait Wednesday #18: Empire of Sand (The Books of Ambha) by Tasha Suri

Wednesday, October 17, 2018




When I first started book blogging back in 2015 I starting to participate in  “Waiting On Wednesday”  that was a weekly meme that was originally created by Breaking The Spine.  Unfortunately Breaking the Spine is no longer hosting so I’m now linking my posts up to Wishful Endings Can’t Wait Wednesday. Don’t forget to stop over, link up and check out what books everyone else is waiting for.





  Here Is My Can't Wait Wednesday Pick For This Week:


Title: Empire of Sand

Series: The Books of Ambha

Author: Tasha Suri

Genre: Adult, Fantasy, Fiction

Publication Date: November 13th, 2018 by Orbit 








A nobleman’s daughter with magic in her blood. An empire built on the dreams of enslaved gods. Empire of Sand is Tasha Suri’s captivating, Mughal India-inspired debut fantasy.

The Amrithi are outcasts; nomads descended of desert spirits, they are coveted and persecuted throughout the Empire for the power in their blood. Mehr is the illegitimate daughter of an imperial governor and an exiled Amrithi mother she can barely remember, but whose face and magic she has inherited.

When Mehr’s power comes to the attention of the Emperor’s most feared mystics, she must use every ounce of will, subtlety, and power she possesses to resist their cruel agenda.

Should she fail, the gods themselves may awaken seeking vengeance…

Empire of Sand is a lush, dazzling fantasy novel perfect for readers of City of Brass and The Wrath & the Dawn.







Fantasy is my all time favorite genre and this one looks and sounds absolutely amazingly fantastic and right up my alley to boot as well. I can't wait to check this one when it comes out!







23 comments:

  1. Oh adult fantasy fiction - this looks good! Thanks for sharing!

    Here's my Wednesday post! Happy Hump Day! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by my CWW post.

      Delete
  2. This sounds an awesome read! My poor TBR won't stop growing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right my tbr list is so huge I think it will never stop growing. lol Thank you so much for stopping by my blog Sawyer.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by my CWW post Robin.

      Delete
  4. Never heard of this one before - thanx for the info

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome and Thank you so much for stopping by my CWW post my friend.

      Delete
  5. Sounds good and awesome cover!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree about the book cover is absolutely gorgeous, thank you so much for stopping by my CWW post Barb.

      Delete
  6. I typically don’t read much fantasy, but will keep a look out for this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely love any kind of fantasy books and this one looks and sounds totally fantastic and my kind of book. Thank you so much for stopping by my CWW post Nikki.

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. You are very welcome and thank you so much for stopping by my CWW post Katelynne.

      Delete
  8. Looks like a good read, I love the cover!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely love the gorgeous cover as well, thank you so much for stopping by my CWW post Amanda.

      Delete
  9. Hadn't heard of this one before. Looks good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by my CWW post Jo.

      Delete
  10. Not really my kind of read but I can see lots of people enjoying it. Love the cover though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I totally agree about the book cover it is absolutely gorgeous, thank you so much for stopping by my CWW post my friend.

      Delete
  11. This sounds fab! I hadn't heard of this one so I'm glad you mentioned it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does looks and sounds like an amazingly fantastic book, thank you so much for stopping by my CWW post Nicci.

      Delete
  12. This looks so good and I LOVE the cover! Great choice!

    ReplyDelete