Book Blogger Hop #80

Friday, October 19, 2018



Book Blogger Hop Hosted by Billy B. at Rambling Of A Coffee Addicted Writer






If you were to dress up as a literary figure {author or character} for Halloween, who would it be? (submitted by Michelle @ Life Among the Pages)







I would so dress up as Theta Knight from The Diviners (The Diviners #1) by Libba Bray  Theta is a beautiful, brave and very strong woman in the Diviners. And she is also a Ziegfeld Girl and I think her clothes that she wears that are describe in the book are absolutely gorgeous of course the book is set in the 1920's and I think the clothes back in that era was really beautiful. Plus Theta Knight is one of my  all time favorite character in The Diviners series as well.  
















6 comments:

  1. You sold me on this costume with Ziegfeld Girl! What a great costume!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right I really love how the Ziegfeld Girls dress up in The Diviners, thank you so much for stopping by my blog hop Katherine.

      Delete
  2. This is the first time I'm hearing about The Diviners book. It's sound interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Diviners really is an amazing book I think this book is a perfect book for the fall and Halloween season. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog hop Billy.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I know right I think the clothes in the 1920's era are so beautiful as well especially the flapper dresses, thank you so much for stopping by my blog hop Erica.

      Delete