July Summer Comment Challenge 2018

Friday, June 29, 2018




This will be my first year that I sign up for the Summer Comment Challenge that is hosted by Lonna at FLYLeF and Alicia at A Kernel Of Nonsense. This challenge will be held during June through August and I will most definitely sign up for the three months. It is one of my goals to do a challenge and this challenge looks like a lot of fun plus I get to comment and get to know more about fellow book bloggers as well make friends with them too. I just sign up for the July Comment Challenge I had so much fun in June my partner for July comment challenge is Lonna at FLYLeF I can't wait to start on commenting in July! To learn more about Summer Comment Challenge and if you are interested to sign up for the August Summer Comment Challenge please go here Here


6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes you are absolutely right Erica this event is so much fun! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog Erica.

      Delete
  2. It's been great being your partner in June. I hope to still see you around the blogosphere! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Likewise it was so much fun and great being your partner in June as well Jenn, thank you so much for stopping by my blog my friend.

      Delete
  3. Yay, hope you enjoy the challenge this month. Happy commenting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been super fun so far I absolutely love this challenge! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog Alicia.

      Delete