Spotlight: The Silent Woman by Terry Lynn Thomas

Monday, April 16, 2018

Hello, my friends today I am doing a spotlight on The Silent Woman by Terry Lynn Thomas  I hope you enjoy the spotlight!
Title: The Silent Woman
Series: Stand-Alone
By Terry Lynn Thomas
Genre: Historical Mystery
Publication Date: April 11th, 2018 by HQ Digital
Would you sell your secrets?

Catherine Carlisle is trapped in a loveless marriage and the threat of World War Two is looming. She sees no way out… that is until a trusted friend asks her to switch her husband’s papers in a desperate bid to confuse the Germans.

Soon Catherine finds herself caught up in a deadly mixture of espionage and murder. Someone is selling secrets to the other side, and the evidence seems to point right at her.

Can she clear her name before it’s too late?
Terry Lynn Thomas grew up in the San Francisco Bay Area, which explains her love of foggy beaches, windy dunes, and Gothic mysteries. When her husband promised to buy Terry a horse and the time to write if she moved to Mississippi with him, she jumped at the chance. Although she had written several novels and screenplays prior to 2006, after she relocated to the South she set out to write in earnest and has never looked back.

Now Terry Lynn writes the Sarah Bennett Mysteries, set on the California coast during the 1940s, which feature a misunderstood medium in love with a spy. Neptune’ Daughter is a recipient of the IndieBRAG Medallion.

She also writes the Cat Carlisle Mysteries, set in Britain during World War II. The first book in this series, The Silent Woman, is slated to release in April 2018. When she’s not writing, you can find Terry Lynn riding her horse, walking in the woods with her dogs, or visiting old cemeteries in search of story ideas.
Thank you!


16 comments:

  1. This sounds like my kind of book. Adding to my TBR. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy the book when you get the chance Jo, thank you so much for stopping by my blog.

      Delete
  2. I am digging that cover and this story, I love historical fiction and just added this to my TBR! Thank you for this lovely spotlight!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely love the cover as well, thank you so much for stopping by my blog Nikki.

      Delete
  3. This sounds like a great story. I love reading about strong, independent women and it's so rare to see that in historical books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right I thought the same things as well, thank you so much for stopping by my blog Randi.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Right doesn't it sound absolutely fantastic! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog DJ.

      Delete
  5. I love spy stories and WW2 stories. Thanks for putting this on my radar!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome and thank you so much for stopping by my blog Allie.

      Delete
  6. This sounds so good! And it's one of the genres I enjoy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me to I absolutely love this genre as well, thank you so much for stopping by my blog Jenn.

      Delete
  7. Another great spotlight. I like the look of the book too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much I am really glad you like my spotlights, thank you so much for stopping by my blog.

      Delete
  8. I love that cover and it sounds like a delicious book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I absolutely love the cover as well and the book does sound like a delicious book too, thank you so much for stopping by my blog Terri.

      Delete